MLK Day..a time for acts of civic work and community service...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
A special day for civic responsibilities; a time dedicated to helping others since 1994.....

So, after Trump's proclamation urging all of us to altruistically help others, how did our "beloved" Trump spent this day of service???

upload_2018-1-16_10-15-12.png

In Sept Tom Price had to resign after charging the government for personal trips adding up to $400,000.

Yesterday Trump spent close to 3 times that much for a personal golfing day trip to Florida.

I guess what they say is true, it is good to be the king

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A special day for civic responsibilities; a time dedicated to helping others since 1994.....

So, after Trump's proclamation urging all of us to altruistically help others, how did our "beloved" Trump spent this day of service???

View attachment 171825

Whatever Trump did that day you idiots would have been pissy about it, or gunned for whatever organization he volunteered with.

Kobayashi Maru - Wikipedia

ML King Day celebration in the Hood. .... :cool:

55c144c81700006e00566993.jpeg
They riot when they lose, they riot when they win. They riot when they're mad, they riot when they're happy. Seems as though their reaction to everything is to riot. Must be in the genes.

View attachment 171825

In 1992 I heard the plea of GHWB to help the victims of Hurricane Andrew.

I crossed international border to respond and volunteered with Habitat for Humanity.

Then I returned to Homestead/Gould/Florida City each year for two weeks each year until 2004 when arthritis got the better of me.

Through all those years I never met a liberal/Democrat to work along with me. For full disclosure, and to be fair, I never met a Catholic, either.

Whatever Trump did that day you idiots would have been pissy about it, or gunned for whatever organization he volunteered with.

Well, in the MLK- Day spirit, Trump could have volunteered to clean up after these "fine" Americans, don't you think?

44E3E37000000578-0-White_supremacists_are_attending_a_summit_organized_by_racist_we-m-32_1506786168920.jpg

Trump should have burned down an inner city to show solidarity with King's legacy, you know, the way blacks do.

You may have a point there, MEAThead........Its always good to compare your orange clown with other thugs......

It is a sure bet that there are fewer out-of-wedlock children, irresponsible fathers, welfare abusing single mothers, same sex couples and HIV/AIDS patients in that crowd than in any black downtown.

Well, in the MLK- Day spirit, Trump could have volunteered to clean up after these "fine" Americans, don't you think?

44E3E37000000578-0-White_supremacists_are_attending_a_summit_organized_by_racist_we-m-32_1506786168920.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back