MLK and guns and the R party

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
72561_523566817665188_22494853_n.jpg

Incredible that anyone would believe that MLK would still support the openly racist right wing/GObP/R.

The Westboro types here have even said that Lincoln and Jefferson would be Republicans now.

The great and honorable Republicans of the past are rolling in their graves.

Try rereading his "I Have a Dream" speech and relating that to "affirmative action" and racial quotas.

The left's ability to re-write history never ceases to amaze me. Al Gore's father was a segregationist just like the entire democrat party during the civil rights era. If you polled the KKK membership at the time you would probably find that they were all registered democrats. The lame argument is that so-called "Southern" democrats were really republicans but that argument doesn't hold water. Southern democrats during the civil rights era were ....democrats. They voted democrat and they supported the democrat party and policies.

The left's ability to re-write history never ceases to amaze me. Al Gore's father was a segregationist just like the entire democrat party during the civil rights era. If you polled the KKK membership at the time you would probably find that they were all registered democrats. The lame argument is that so-called "Southern" democrats were really republicans but that argument doesn't hold water. Southern democrats during the civil rights era were ....democrats. They voted democrat and they supported the democrat party and policies.

Uh, you DO realize, dont' you, that Al Gore's father was not Martin Luther King Jr. do you also know that he's WAY dead and has been for some time now?

And, KKK?

Its all pubs and pots now so deal with it.

Instead of pretending the Rs are something they're not, doesn't it make ore sense to do what the Ds did? They cleaned house. They got rid of trash like Arpaio, Brewer, and all the other dozens of racist shits who now make up the GObP.

You rw's could learn from that but instead, you just keep on telling the same lies, over and over.

BTW, Obama won the election.

Forum List

Back