MK proposes paying non-Orthodox US Jews to immigrate to Israel

My solution to the centuries old Jewish problem.

Would be to round up all Jews world wide, and find an island to quarantine them on.

There are several small islands in the world that could easily contain the 14 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of without interference, or neighbors wanting to attack them.

Several international gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any members of the Tribe from trying to escape their Hebrew island paradise.

This way the Jews would be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus an equitable Win = Win solution for both Jews and Gentiles. .....
PXFML-9R8rIYd7U3gJg01nJrBdgKmAzBs9isbE6nV3KRY7nz7SqprA76-L2QxezVlLD_2O4-ckOLgfhEZ0-W4YSCt-OfmXNX5_dr=s0-d-e1-ft
I hear the sounds of yanking chains...rattle clank urghhhthup

I fully support having all Jews from around the world migrate to Israel.

That way they will all be congregated into one small place.

And make implementing a final solution to the Jewish problem easier to facilitate. ... :cool:

Who said nutzi talks?

"Former US envoy Michael Oren says Reform, Conservative movements have failed to prevent assimilation, wants to bring 10,000 per year to preserve their Jewishness"
“Because someone who makes aliyah, settles here, marries and starts a family, will most likely have Jewish kids."
"If we brought a million Jews from the former Soviet Union, of course we’ll succeed in this too."
MK proposes paying non-Orthodox US Jews to immigrate to Israel

My opinion is even more radical: all Jews outside of Israel, not only American Jews, are doomed to assimilate.
Anyway his program looks too optimistic: Israel still is to successfully adopt tens of thousands of French Jews..

Well, I'm not sure this is an appropriate forum.

The only problem that I know about Jews from France is that the money they bring from abroad is not enough for a long period as they've planned.

In my neighborhood, it's a center of Orthodox immigrants, from Americas, France, some other languages. All seem to have become an integral part of the community pretty quickly and with no hassle ... :dunno:
Their data show that a third of those who do end up immigrating don’t remain. They instead liquidate their assets in the Jewish state and return to French. They bring with them negative stories of their failed integration into Israeli society, which circulate amongst potential immigrants and may dissuade them from immigrating themselves
French immigration to Israel faltering due to integration failure

The article seems to be somewhat unspecific, in regards to anything that isn't related to real estate prices. But it really seems strange to me that people look for more identity tags than simply be Jews in their homeland.

I guess I'l have to ask our Synagogue gabay regarding the identity question.

admonit

What do You know personally about Jews who come from France, beyond the article?
I went and I asked some French speaking immigrants about the article, and the story I was told couldn't be more different than what seems to be an NIF agenda in the Ynet link.

Basically Jews from France own lots of property, those are mainly Sephardic communities who have been at the center of Paris life for a long period of time. They love Netaniya because some squares remind them of Paris. The main message I was told is that in spite of the big anti zionist hum by the media French Jews really love Israel, and that what is being said by the leaders of that community in public forums is a real message - Jews of France, and other communities in Europe are deciding to move out, property, business and finance. It's more complicated and longer process for a wealthy Jew to move his life to Israel than for a poor one who brings only his couch and old grandma's earrings.

Forum List

Back