Mixed Race Marriages Continue To Rise

I've only been attracted to Caucasian's (like myself) - but there are a few exceptions...

Hmm, never figured you for a fag-hag.

That's some girlyboys there, fo' sho!!

Terrance Howard and Benicio Del Toro are really more my style (going outside my "norm")
do you cringe when thinking about them during intercourse?

I don't think about men during intercourse.............

I've only been attracted to Caucasian's (like myself) - but there are a few exceptions...

Terrance Howard and Benicio Del Toro are really more my style (going outside my "norm")

lawn mowing?

lawn mowing?

men mow lawns, so, no.............

I know a lot of mixed couples and it seems the bulk of their issues stem from their respective families having issues with the union. I was at one of my friends house one year for Halloween and he is married to a white woman. Her cousin came dressed in Black face. Of course that went over like a fart in church and I had to hold my wife back from beating her ass. She got smart and left.

matter of fact lone.....let me do this....since i am going into town today......boone ....i may see blacks....hell with school starting i am sure i will....i will count the blacks i see...vs the number of confederate flags i see...and report back

that day blacks zero....flags 9

since that day....blacks zero.....flags still around 7 to 9 a day

i dont give a flying fuck who anyone marries...etc and so forth...but as far as living with other races i can do without that...hubby goes on about diversity...fuck that noise.....if i want diversity i can go play with the meth heads....

as for the late 60s and early 70s ...talk about the civil rights movement it is history to you....to those of us who lived with it...it is not....there was a lot of fear for blacks and whites....my experience sucked but had it not been for the military kids...black and white banding together....it would have been a lot worse...

i just dont plan to get over my 'issues' and perhaps you younger ones should be a wee bit more open to what we black and white are telling you....

i dont give a flying fuck who anyone marries...etc and so forth...but as far as living with other races i can do without that...hubby goes on about diversity...fuck that noise.....if i want diversity i can go play with the meth heads....

as for the late 60s and early 70s ...talk about the civil rights movement it is history to you....to those of us who lived with it...it is not....there was a lot of fear for blacks and whites....my experience sucked but had it not been for the military kids...black and white banding together....it would have been a lot worse...

i just dont plan to get over my 'issues' and perhaps you younger ones should be a wee bit more open to what we black and white are telling you....
My mom says that she thinks integration was a mistake. She never wanted to live with whites. She only wanted the same opportunities whites had.

it really has nothing to do with living with each other...we do that fine....it the same thing for both races...black hate ******* just like whites hate white trash ....but yea it was about advancements ...no one should be held back due to skin color...simple as that...

as i have said...we tried to raise the son without all this.....

i know i sound like the biggest bigot in the world and i guess in some ways i am...but i do not treat people differently...sometimes its just funny....had a black ups man....he ask me if my doberman was friendly.....i was at a loss and had to be honest....i had no clue how he would react...he has never seen a black man...ups driver tossed the package to me and went on his way with the comment to the dobie....no dark meat for you today...

an honest discussion of race....is hard to come by

I disagree. Here is why. When you live together you effect each other. If the amounts are not equal the smaller portion is overwhelmed. Blacks have taken on a lot of white dysfunction. The movement back to the Black culture that kept us alive all these centuries is slowly coming back but an entire generation at least has been contaminated. I dont have a problem with people getting married to people of other races but I do have a problem with handicapping their children by pretending everything is peachy.

My wife has a friend that is white and she came to the last volleyball game with her child on a leash. She looked at us and said "I know white people are weird for doing this but I'm tired".

Forum List

Back