Mixed race marriage: Gender differences?

denmark

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2018
Since a related thread closed recently, I am starting this to continue a discussion that came up ...

Most women prefer men in their own race. Men don't care as much. But black women are the only group of women who have not wholesale fell for the hype about white guys

I don’t think I agree with this idea about women preferring their own race more than men.
If race is a preference, then maybe it is due to wanting to start a family. Prior to that, it’s fun to explore and experiment. Women want and need to start families earlier.

I had a black girlfriend in college, as well as an asian woman later on. Was fun & both were really nice, but when ready to settle down years later, I choose a Euro woman. It was culturally easier, so I chose that path, but I have full respect for those who choose mixed marriages!

Since a related thread closed recently, I am starting this to continue a discussion that came up ...

Most women prefer men in their own race. Men don't care as much. But black women are the only group of women who have not wholesale fell for the hype about white guys

I don’t think I agree with this idea about women preferring their own race more than men.
If race is a preference, then maybe it is due to wanting to start a family. Prior to that, it’s fun to explore and experiment. Women want and need to start families earlier.

I had a black girlfriend in college, as well as an asian woman later on. Was fun & both were really nice, but when ready to settle down years later, I choose a Euro woman. It was culturally easier, so I chose that path, but I have full respect for those who choose mixed marriages!
My son has taken a Peruvian wife, a most excellent choice. My grandkids will have minority status, which will drive the left crazy(if they arent crazy enough now)..

My son has taken a Peruvian wife, a most excellent choice. My grandkids will have minority status, which will drive the left crazy(if they arent crazy enough now)..
Good for his family!
They will enjoy multi-culturism and maybe benefit from policies honoring that!
Maybe. Lots of those special college admission deals are closing though.

Good for his family!
My son has set up a custodial account for my grandson and with 100 dollars a month going into it, with around a 9% dividend return , my grandson should have at 18 years old 1/2 million dollars that he can either use for college or for other needs if he goes into the military or trades. College tuition funds are full of shit, because you put the money into it and if the kid doesnt go into college you get back the principle but no interest. My grandson will have no debt when he hits 22. He will not only be minority status but at 22 could have a couple million in the bank...

In my experience, most mix raced marriages are a black man with a white woman

With Asians, it is usually a white man with an Asian woman

Every dating service in the world tries to pair their clients with others who are as similar as possible. Age, ethnicity, interests, wealth, tastes and interests...EVERYTHING. Because studies consistently show that similarity is the most important factor in long-term relationships and marriages.

But now it's "cool" to date - and even marry - people of other races.

One can only imagine the impetus for these couplings. More often than not, its a white girl with low self esteem mated to a Black guy who wants a White chick...ANY white chick.

Good luck with that.

Good for his family!

What special college admission deals?

In my experience, most mix raced marriages are a black man with a white woman

With Asians, it is usually a white man with an Asian woman

Hm. Maybe that’s a local to your area thing. On any given day here it’s odd not to see a mixed race family. Never payed attention to how many of which were with who.

Every dating service in the world tries to pair their clients with others who are as similar as possible. Age, ethnicity, interests, wealth, tastes and interests...EVERYTHING. Because studies consistently show that similarity is the most important factor in long-term relationships and marriages.

But now it's "cool" to date - and even marry - people of other races.

One can only imagine the impetus for these couplings. More often than not, its a white girl with low self esteem mated to a Black guy who wants a White chick...ANY white chick.

Good luck with that.
Or maybe two people are just attracted to each other you racist shit ?

Mutts are smarter and healthier than pure breeds.
Too bad people aren’t dogs, huh?

“ Adolescents who self-identify as more than 1 race are at higher health and behavior risks.”

“Mixed-race Whites and Asians show significantly greater risk for considering suicide, having sex, repeating a grade, and being suspended.”

“The preponderance of our evidence supports the conclusion that adolescents who identify more than 1 race are at higher health and behavior risks when compared with those who identify with 1 race only. This applies in a general way and is not distinctive to any particular race combinations. Further, it is not peculiar to any particular type of risk, but to most risks, both health and behavior.”
^^^^^^^^^^^^*

This research is based on data from the Add Health project, a program project designed by J. Richard Udry (principal investigator) and Peter Bearman and funded by grant P01-HD31921 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development to the Carolina Population Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, with cooperative funding participation by the National Cancer Institute; the National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism; the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders; the National Institute on Drug Abuse.

When medically dealing with an unknown admixture racially speaking; it makes effective treatment more difficult. And if a treatment requiring organ transplant become necessary; your time will be better served planning funeral arrangements...

What Role Should Race Play in Medicine?

“In medicine today, it is impossible to be a color-blind physician, and not just when it comes to blood pressure or lung function. Notions of racial difference are embedded across every organ system and specialty.”

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back