Mixed couple forced to flee country after appearing in ad

Researchers have determined otherwise,lyst.
Chick.com: Where Did Allah Come From?

BTW, the shrine in Loreto, where Mary lived, is one of the biggest shrines in all of Italy.

I don't fight with muslims. I will speak to them and tell them where they are dead wrong if I get a chance.

But it really doesn't matter to me if someone believes in Almighty God, or Buddha, Krishna, or Zeus. Or Allah for that matter.

This "Chick.com" is a propaganda farm run by some bizarre evangelical idiot. It's not exactly reliable.

I don't think libs like yourself have respect for any theological sites or institutes,preferring to make up your own stuff like "Adam and Steve" in the garden instead of Adam and Eve.

But for the record, chick.com was founded by the tremendous theologian , Jack Chick, who died several years ago.

Aside from your continuous stupid remarks about "libs," which just shows ignorance, you are right, I don't have any respect for these clowns. Theology is pure opinion of one person or another. Occasionally, somebody comes up with an idea that might sound plausible and perhaps worth thinking about. This guy Chick was just a bigoted fundie off his rocker.
You know Lysistrata, you're a pretty disgusting woman.

My fave posts of hers is where she continually rants about everyone else's sex life. She's obsessed while insisting that she's not. It's so odd.

At least you are consistent. I'm pointing out the absurdity of the the gender-based double standard and the obsession of right-wing ("conservative") "Christians," such they only glom on to issues that have a sexual angle, but you tail after any male you can worship and subordinate yourself to. You are so stupid it hurts.

Researchers have determined otherwise,lyst.
Chick.com: Where Did Allah Come From?

BTW, the shrine in Loreto, where Mary lived, is one of the biggest shrines in all of Italy.

I don't fight with muslims. I will speak to them and tell them where they are dead wrong if I get a chance.

But it really doesn't matter to me if someone believes in Almighty God, or Buddha, Krishna, or Zeus. Or Allah for that matter.

This "Chick.com" is a propaganda farm run by some bizarre evangelical idiot. It's not exactly reliable.

I don't think libs like yourself have respect for any theological sites or institutes, preferring to make up your own stuff like "Adam and Steve" in the garden instead of Adam and Eve

But for the record, chick.com was founded by the tremendous theologian , Jack Chick, who died several years ago.

Aside from your continuous stupid remarks about "libs," which just shows ignorance, you are right, I don't have any respect for these clowns. Theology is pure opinion of one person or another. Occasionally, somebody comes up with an idea that might sound plausible and perhaps worth thinking about. This guy Chick was just a bigoted fundie off his rocker.

Coming from the likes of you, I will take that as a compliment. Why should anyone follow these guys around when they don't know any more than the rest of us do about what might be described as the "invisible supernatural realm," yet people from graham-cracker, jeffress, perkins, robertson, hagee, the popes and the cardinals, and their ilk all pretend that they do (I'm not including non-Christians in this, but they have similar problem types). I did a search on this Chick guy. He was just another one of those loonies.

These "theological sites or institutes," as you call them, are made up by people who are only human beings just like the rest of us. No more and no less. Most of the time we don't see too much by way of wisdom coming out of these folks.

I have spent countless and very happy hours discussing various "spiritual" and "moral" issues with my friends and relatives, exchanging our individual viewpoints about what is going on. I've admired some writers, among the Christians: Dietrich Bonhoeffer (who was executed by the Nazis for his beliefs) and Retired Bishop John Shelby Spong, and the Dalai Lama, Buddhist. But none ever claimed that he had a direct line to the divine. Their guess is as good as mine and vice versa.

As Bob Dylan once said: "don't follow leaders, watch your parking meters."

Needless to say, I humbly disagree.

If you take a leading churchman, like eastern Ohio's most prominent theologian , Rev. Ernest Angley. The man has been studying God's word since the 1930's. He knows a heckuva lot more about Scripture than you or I would. We have to accede to their knowledge, its not just opinion.

I don't think libs like yourself have respect for any theological sites or institutes, preferring to make up your own stuff like "Adam and Steve" in the garden instead of Adam and Eve

Coming from the likes of you, I will take that as a compliment. Why should anyone follow these guys around when they don't know any more than the rest of us do about what might be described as the "invisible supernatural realm," yet people from graham-cracker, jeffress, perkins, robertson, hagee, the popes and the cardinals, and their ilk all pretend that they do (I'm not including non-Christians in this, but they have similar problem types). I did a search on this Chick guy. He was just another one of those loonies.

These "theological sites or institutes," as you call them, are made up by people who are only human beings just like the rest of us. No more and no less. Most of the time we don't see too much by way of wisdom coming out of these folks.

I have spent countless and very happy hours discussing various "spiritual" and "moral" issues with my friends and relatives, exchanging our individual viewpoints about what is going on. I've admired some writers, among the Christians: Dietrich Bonhoeffer (who was executed by the Nazis for his beliefs) and Retired Bishop John Shelby Spong, and the Dalai Lama, Buddhist. But none ever claimed that he had a direct line to the divine. Their guess is as good as mine and vice versa.

As Bob Dylan once said: "don't follow leaders, watch your parking meters."

Needless to say, I humbly disagree.

If you take a leading churchman, like eastern Ohio's most prominent theologian , Rev. Ernest Angley. The man has been studying God's word since the 1930's. He knows a heckuva lot more about Scripture than you or I would. We have to accede to their knowledge, its not just opinion.

So what if he knows about "Scripture"? He doesn't know any more about the unseen world than the rest of us do. I used to see him on TV from time to time. He was a hilarious performer, pounding on people's heads and yelling "in the name of Cheeses!" He has no superior knowledge. You do realize that the Supreme Creator did not have anything to do with the writing of the bible or any of the writers of the different books that ended up being included in it.

Forum List

Back