Mitt's speech

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
It is as exciting as grass growing in my front yard. Wait.....the grass just polled higher!

"When the world needs someone to do the really big stuff, you need an American."

A kickass truth.

Great speech. He went on and on about the destruction Republican policies have caused this country and then got mad and said Obama hasn't cleaned up Republican mess fast enough.

Only he forgot to mention "obstructionism". Does everyone know what "obstructionism" is?

"When the world needs someone to do the really big stuff, you need an American."

A kickass truth.

Is that why American Companies who need those things hire foreign engineers? And is that why foreign companies do the same?

Face it... the education priorities that you guys have don't make our citizens the people who can make those really big things happen. Most of our people can't dream it, and they certainly can't engineer it.

American engineers are NOT cream of the crop, unfortunately.

Romney says for homeowners who might lose their homes to let it "run it's course". Then, they could move in people who "rent" and make some money.

well the other guy was better
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYjXIA0nyS4]Clint Eastwood's Throat-Slicing Moment at the 2012 Republican National Convention - YouTube[/ame]
they dont want mitt

You can fail in business. You can go bankrupt.

But you can't fire American citizens. You can't "discard them".

And running on "Obama is attacking success" is ridiculous.

I simply don't understand a party that practices targeted "voter suppression" complaining about "division".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Romney's speech so fucking killed!!!

He didn't promise to lower sea levels or proclaim that he was the chosen one for whom we've waited but I'm pretty sure Mitt's still just a man so I'm good with that.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back