Mitt's pop was on "welfare relief" and Ryan was on SSI. They moochers too?

Romney pays 13% on his taxes.

I pay 25%.

This is the real redistribution of wealth in America.....welfare for the wealthy.

The rich pay the highest share of the Federal income tax burden, ever in our history.

And since JFK, Federal spending has become 100X more redistributive.

You are a clueless fuck.

I pay 25%.

This is the real redistribution of wealth in America.....welfare for the wealthy.

Again, even at 13% he's paid enough to cover 1000 of "you" in actual monetary value.

Add in his charitable contributions, which lower his tax burden, any sales and state taxes, and he has probably in one year given more money to government and needy people than you will give your entire life.

And it is only "welfare" if it was not his money in the first place, are you saying the government owns all of our posessions?

I pay 25%.

It's much easier to skirt the tax policies when you are rich enough to hire attorneys to show you how.

So if we set up taxes where you pay 13% and he pays 13% you will be happy? Or he pays 25% and you pay 25%?

Both of course, with no deductions.

I pay 25%.

It's much easier to skirt the tax policies when you are rich enough to hire attorneys to show you how.

So if we set up taxes where you pay 13% and he pays 13% you will be happy? Or he pays 25% and you pay 25%?

Deductions, or no deductions, as long as it is fair and equal across the board, based on a specific percentage of income....and I mean ALL income.

Yeah, poor people like you don't use TurboTax or some company to do your taxes, so they can find every deduction for you along with some EIC for being poor. :eusa_whistle:

You're full of shit.

Oh, you're going to claim Obamination doesn't write off stuff in his taxes? Warren Buffet doesn't do write offs? etc....

I pay 25%.

Because you're an idiot and you don't give a lot of money to charity.

I pay 25%.

Last edited:

Deductions, or no deductions, as long as it is fair and equal across the board, based on a specific percentage of income....and I mean ALL income.

The last thing a Libtard wants is a flat tax.

Yeah, poor people like you don't use TurboTax or some company to do your taxes, so they can find every deduction for you along with some EIC for being poor. :eusa_whistle:

You're full of shit.

Oh, you're going to claim Obamination doesn't write off stuff in his taxes? Warren Buffet doesn't do write offs? etc....

I pay 25%.

I assume they do write offs as well. Did you have a point?

Uh, quit bitching about Romney's tax rate being 13% when there are legal write-offs put in place by Democraps and used by Democraps too.

I think there should be a flat tax rate for EVERYONE, but you liberals will bitch some person making $10,000 is even paying taxes and the same rate as Romney that makes over a million.

Romney pays 13% because Congress felt the tax laws should reward people investing money, donating money, etc in our economy. Change the laws if you don't like it, but don't blame Romney for following the laws written by Democraps that have dominated Congress for the past 40 years.

You're full of shit.

I assume they do write offs as well. Did you have a point?

VIDEO: Romney's mom, Lenore, on how her husband received 'welfare relief' - UPI.com

46556_350032698419532_366512634_n1_zps60e038df.jpg

All for me? None for thee?

does this also mean they can relate with people? or are we going to ignore that fact?

So we go with all income, and Mitt gets taxed at 13% on all his income, and you get taxed at 13% on all your income, then you would be happy?

This means that Romney was on welfare his entire life and is on welfare today. He just doesn't want anyone else to get welfare because it's less for him.

So, Mitt Romneys father was a slacker, on the dole, a mooch if you will. Very nice. It seems Mitt Romneys $250 million success can be laid at the feet of of government handouts. Sweet!

PS... wasn't Rush Limbaugh on welfare too?

VIDEO: Romney's mom, Lenore, on how her husband received 'welfare relief' - UPI.com

In a 1962 video interview, Lenore Romney opens up about her husband's modest beginnings and his time on "welfare relief."

I dont care if he was on welfare....the key is he's off welfare now and didnt spend 20 years on it......unlike most democrats

So we go with all income, and Mitt gets taxed at 13% on all his income, and you get taxed at 13% on all your income, then you would be happy?

Indeed I would.

So, Mitt Romneys father was a slacker, on the dole, a mooch if you will. Very nice. It seems Mitt Romneys $250 million success can be laid at the feet of of government handouts. Sweet!

PS... wasn't Rush Limbaugh on welfare too?

In a 1962 video interview, Lenore Romney opens up about her husband's modest beginnings and his time on "welfare relief."

I dont care if he was on welfare....the key is he's off welfare now and didnt spend 20 years on it......unlike most democrats

There you go...painting with that broad brush that your boy Romney seems to like using so much..

Forum List

Back