Mitt's pop was on "welfare relief" and Ryan was on SSI. They moochers too?

VIDEO: Romney's mom, Lenore, on how her husband received 'welfare relief' - UPI.com

46556_350032698419532_366512634_n1_zps60e038df.jpg

All for me? None for thee?

The left just doesn't get it. No one disapproves of a safety net. Problem arises when we have 5th and 6th generations in the same families on welfare. We should have a safety net, but it should not be a way of life.

Many have accepted help when they had no choice. Too many haven't tried to pull themselves up and instead we keep hearing more demands as the Obama administration ramps up the class envy.

People used to be too proud to accept help and if they had no other options, they would take it and work that much harder to get back on their feet. That isn't the case with many families these days.

I think many tax payers resent subsidizing those who seem to be given so much extra money that they can blow it gambling or getting tattoos. And we should be upset with that. It tells us we are giving them way more than what's needed for the basics and it tells us that we are making them so comfortable with their dependent lives that they no longer have the desire to pull themselves up.

I personally know way too many people who spend more effort trying to get something for nothing than they do actually improving their lives. It's sad and even though the liberals have tried to make it politically incorrect to complain about the able bodied people sucking us dry, that doesn't mean it's not a valid complaint.

So we know Mitt Romney paid at least 15% income tax, his legal requirement. He also gave his church 10%, so without any further charitable contributions 25% of his earnings went to the government and to help people.

So I'd say he's pretty even with those that pay 25%, well except, he gives those donations on his own without coercion from the government. I think he's repaid his Father's debt to society. ;)

How much of your income did you donate to charity Sallow?? Chris?? VAYank?? All you other idiots claiming Romney isn't paying his fair share.

Seriously.

Who cares?

It's a tired meme.

The insanely rich guy who made his money screwing everyone around him for every fucking dime he could..has a moment of contrition and gives a small amount of his vast wealth to charity.

How about if he played the game fairly..made sure people working for him were paid well..and didn't ship jobs overseas?

Maybe all the charities wouldn't be needed in the first place.

The left just doesn't get it. No one disapproves of a safety net. Problem arises when we have 5th and 6th generations in the same families on welfare. We should have a safety net, but it should not be a way of life.

Many have accepted help when they had no choice. Too many haven't tried to pull themselves up and instead we keep hearing more demands as the Obama administration ramps up the class envy.

People used to be too proud to accept help and if they had no other options, they would take it and work that much harder to get back on their feet. That isn't the case with many families these days.

I think many tax payers resent subsidizing those who seem to be given so much extra money that they can blow it gambling or getting tattoos. And we should be upset with that. It tells us we are giving them way more than what's needed for the basics and it tells us that we are making them so comfortable with their dependent lives that they no longer have the desire to pull themselves up.

I personally know way too many people who spend more effort trying to get something for nothing than they do actually improving their lives. It's sad and even though the liberals have tried to make it politically incorrect to complain about the able bodied people sucking us dry, that doesn't mean it's not a valid complaint.

The conservative solution to poverty has been thus:

-Cut taxes.
-Cut regulations.
-Cut funding for education.
-Build jails.
-Make longer prison sentences.
-Break labor unions.
-Do away with rules regarding campaign finance.

Worked like a charm. More people are in poverty..and more money has pooled to people who already had to much money in the first place. And as a nice door price they have more political clout.

Good job boys!

:clap2:

Ha!

The Neocons are constantly trying to prop up Mitt! Obama has 50% in three battleground states (that he was behind in) and senators are trying to distance themselves from Rmoney to save their dying bid for reelection.

Wait until he loses and they all tell us how they didn't like the guy.

:lol:

So we know Mitt Romney paid at least 15% income tax, his legal requirement. He also gave his church 10%, so without any further charitable contributions 25% of his earnings went to the government and to help people.

So I'd say he's pretty even with those that pay 25%, well except, he gives those donations on his own without coercion from the government. I think he's repaid his Father's debt to society. ;)

How much of your income did you donate to charity Sallow?? Chris?? VAYank?? All you other idiots claiming Romney isn't paying his fair share.

And how many of us oldsters that are now 47% worked and paid more than 15% taxes all our lives till we retired or became disabled and could no longer work?
I know I did.

And yet somehow mitt is better than us? The Mitt who got his first paycheck after his third child was born?

I just posted a link stating that people living off of TANF has actually been on a decline since 1994 thanks to the bi partisan welfare reform act.
So why don't you give me numbers on the 1.9 million people in 2011 receiving cash benefits who took advantage of the system. And how many got tattoos with their money.
Having lived off of it I know you are taking a few cases and going with it. And it makes you look a little uninformed.

So let's sum up the stupidity of liberals.....

Romney and Ryan can't push for welfare reform to make sure it doesn't turn into a lifestyle, because Ryan's mom got Govt help when her husband died and Romney's family got it when they were "legal" refugees from Mexico.....liberals are nothing but scum.

Forum List

Back