Mitt's in deep doo-doo

Santorum is in even worse doo doo

Both of them would be the end of this country.

This country survived 8 years of Bush, and 4 of Obama.... we will survive because we are stronger than any individual or political party.... Of course, 4 more years of Obama, and we may look more like Greece than America... but my impression of liberals is that y'all would be ok with that.

Ha, yeah right.

You religiousfags would tear this country apart by stripping most of their liberties and rights and then use your religion as law when this country was founded for people having the freedom to be themselves and express themselves. Our founding fathers were strongly for the seperation of the church and the state.

http://personman.com/church_and_state_keep_them_separated

Actually, our Founders were strongly for having no established Church. They were clearly in favor of religious people acting in public life and influencing politics, otherwise they wouldnt have protected their right to do so with the free exercise clause and the free speech clause.

Liberty is impossible without the support of Divine Providence. They realized this.

yeah, but we had to suffer through eight years of listening to baby bush.

Do we really need a pissing contest about politicians lying? Seriously? Politicians lie. This is not news... at least, it really shouldn't be.

No wonder you support Romney with that view of politics.

No, not all of them lie, but it sure does make it harder to get elected.

We get the kind of politicians you think we have only because people like you dont consider honesty to be relevant.

I consider honesty relevant. However when they all lie...
Well maybe Ron Paul does not lie, however he is quite delusional on several issues.

Yes, we know politicians lie. That ain't news. That we tolerate it and continue to elect them is a point that has long needed addressing.

yeah, but we had to suffer through eight years of listening to baby bush.

Do we really need a pissing contest about politicians lying? Seriously? Politicians lie. This is not news... at least, it really shouldn't be.

No wonder you support Romney with that view of politics.

No, not all of them lie, but it sure does make it harder to get elected.

We get the kind of politicians you think we have only because people like you dont consider honesty to be relevant.

Name one that doesn't lie.... I can't. I understand it to a degree... the truth is often too hard for Americans. Both sides tend to get very hysterical when faced with reality. :lol:

Well maybe Ron Paul does not lie, however he is quite delusional on several issues.

I don't consider Ron Paul innocent of the lying trait. After all, he was the only one who put earmarks into bills he knew would pass so he could vote against them while claiming he opposed earmarks. I find that fundamentally deceptive.

I don't consider Ron Paul innocent of the lying trait. After all, he was the only one who put earmarks into bills he knew would pass so he could vote against them while claiming he opposed earmarks. I find that fundamentally deceptive.

I have to agree. Paul is probably slightly more honest than most... but that doesn't make him an honest man.

I am officially calling OH for Romney.

He's 7,000 votes ahead, with 93% reporting.

Turn out the lights, the party's over.

Last edited:

So, I was right, huh?

yup. about the filing issues for Santorum as well...

Romney has surged in recent days in Ohio after Santorum had a sizeable lead in the state. But even if Santorum were to come out ahead in the popular vote, he is ineligible for 18 of the state's 66 delegates because of filing problems.

Read more: Romney, Santorum Battle For Ohio After Split Decision In Other Super Tuesday Contests | Fox News

So, I was right, huh?

yup. about the filing issues for Santorum as well...

Romney has surged in recent days in Ohio after Santorum had a sizeable lead in the state. But even if Santorum were to come out ahead in the popular vote, he is ineligible for 18 of the state's 66 delegates because of filing problems.

Read more: Romney, Santorum Battle For Ohio After Split Decision In Other Super Tuesday Contests | Fox News

Ok. Thanks... I knew I'd read something about him losing the delegates no matter what.

Romney loses Ohio.

But thats ok.

It's not like it's a big swing state.

dewey-defeats-truman1.jpg

You prove just how stupid you are over and over. You are a FUCKING LAWYER and know exactly how our Government works. One man elected President can not suddenly make this Country a theocracy. And not one of the Candidates has ever made any such claim.

Once again since our resident loony tunes lawyer doesn't understand the process of legality and Constitutional power. It would require an AMENDMENT to the Constitution to make us a theocracy. Such an Amendment would have to be approved by BOTH houses of Congress. Some say by a 2/3rd majority. I believe an amendment can be proposed with a 1 vote over 50 percent, but either way it takes a MAJORITY in both Houses to pass.

Then assuming THAT happened it would require 37 States to approve the Amendment. usually within 7 or 8 years. Though there are several exceptions to that rule.

And as I recall this same idiot lawyer claiming we are in danger of a theocracy has claimed none of the Republican nominee chasers has a chance in hell of being elected. That Obama is a shoe in.

So she is either lying now or was lying when she claimed Obama was sure to win. Either way she is either a liar or a fool for making the theocracy claim. You decide.
The Amendment would not pass USSC review. I gather Jillian wrote her view rhetorically.

yes, but he's a delusional troll who should remember to take his meds.

Who is the delusional troll? You have a clinically insane bugaboo and he pointed out step by step just how irrational and delusional your fear is. 2/3s of each house has to pass it, then 3/4s of the states have to pass any program that you purport to fear and claim is the goal of the right.

You do know better and pretending terror at such an impossible to raise specter merely makes you look silly.

Santorum is in even worse doo doo

Both of them would be the end of this country.

This country survived 8 years of Bush, and 4 of Obama.... we will survive because we are stronger than any individual or political party.... Of course, 4 more years of Obama, and we may look more like Greece than America... but my impression of liberals is that y'all would be ok with that.

Ha, yeah right.

You religiousfags would tear this country apart by stripping most of their liberties and rights and then use your religion as law when this country was founded for people having the freedom to be themselves and express themselves. Our founding fathers were strongly for the seperation of the church and the state.

Church and State: Keep Them Separated

:lol:

You're seriously presenting a fucking blog as a legitimate 'source'? :lol::lol:

Idiot.

Anyway, is there really any clear top dog? What does it mean for obamma?

:dunno:

Depends on how you look at it. When it comes to delegates... the clear top dog is Romney. What does it mean for Obama? That he's gonna lose to Romney in November. :lol:

Just remember the Machine that is obamma. Although there was a huge anti-Bush thing going on when Mccain and Palin were running, there's not quite that same sentiment anti-obamma. Romney doesn't have the emotional movement behind him.

IMHO

Depends on how you look at it. When it comes to delegates... the clear top dog is Romney. What does it mean for Obama? That he's gonna lose to Romney in November. :lol:

Just remember the Machine that is obamma. Although there was a huge anti-Bush thing going on when Mccain and Palin were running, there's not quite that same sentiment anti-obamma. Romney doesn't have the emotional movement behind him.

IMHO

Emotions can be fickle things.

IMHO

Last time, the GOP could have run anyone - God Himself - and Obama would have won. The country was sick of Bush.... I know I was. :lol: This time.... different playing field.

5 wins out of 10 states, and coming second in several of those he didn't take.... I'm not really seeing how this thread title is holding up to reality.

Forum List

Back