Mitt's in deep doo-doo

sorry... OH

Fox has not called OH for Santorum.... at least, not that I've seen.

fox news homepage literally just took down the banner saying they were calling for Santorum in OH, and replaced it with one 'projecting' Romney taking Idaho.... might have something to do with him being ahead in Idaho 78% to 8% :rofl:

The areas where they're still waiting for the counts are heavy Romney areas. I'm thinking Romney's just gonna squeak OH.

That doesn't make sense CG. Romney's biggest problem is he doesn't appear to have any clear momentum. Holding out votes and making it appear closer is not in his interests.

Fox has not called OH for Santorum.... at least, not that I've seen.

fox news homepage literally just took down the banner saying they were calling for Santorum in OH, and replaced it with one 'projecting' Romney taking Idaho.... might have something to do with him being ahead in Idaho 78% to 8% :rofl:

The areas where they're still waiting for the counts are heavy Romney areas. I'm thinking Romney's just gonna squeak OH.

CNN now has Romney ahead, with 86% reporting...
38% Romney, 37% Santorum

CNN now has Romney ahead, with 86% reporting...
38% Romney, 37% Santorum

Told ya so. Romney's gonna take OH.

It does look like a Romney win in Ohio. He is winning in metro areas and getting killed in rural ones. Same pattern as Obama.

by definition a constitutional amendment is constitutional

it does become a question of how it's interpreted.
True, the USSC could rip it to shreds in a few cases.
Jillian the USSC has in the past gotten into the Amendment process:

Judicial Review Under Article V - United States Constitution

If however an amendment is passed and certified the Court has no power to rule on the Constitutionality of the NOW approved amendment. And all your cite does is indicate the Court may at times intervene on the matter of how an amendment is treated by the several States during the process of trying to approve it.

That doesn't make sense CG. Romney's biggest problem is he doesn't appear to have any clear momentum. Holding out votes and making it appear closer is not in his interests.

The districts haven't finished their count... as far as I am aware... got jack shit to do with Romney... or Santorum.... it's the system. The areas that haven't declared are more likely to go to Romney. Basic math.... of course, I could be wrong... math ain't my strongest subject.... but I'm thinking he's gonna squeak through.

The districts haven't finished their count... as far as I am aware... got jack shit to do with Romney... or Santorum.... it's the system. The areas that haven't declared are more likely to go to Romney. Basic math.... of course, I could be wrong... math ain't my strongest subject.... but I'm thinking he's gonna squeak through.

Romney is about 4,000 votes ahead in OH right now, with 88% reporting

It does look like a Romney win in Ohio. He is winning in metro areas and getting killed in rural ones. Same pattern as Obama.

I don't think Santorum is even on the ballot in some of these districts... didn't he screw up the paperwork in parts of OH? Again, I could be wrong but I remember reading that somewhere.

You prove just how stupid you are over and over. You are a FUCKING LAWYER and know exactly how our Government works. One man elected President can not suddenly make this Country a theocracy.

Two words: judicial appointments.

It wouldn’t lead to a ‘theocracy’ but a republican president appointing radical rightist ideologues to the Federal courts – and indeed justices to the Supreme Court – could seriously undermine and erode our civil liberties and expand government authority into our private lives. The rights to privacy, due process, and equal protection of the law could be seriously curtailed, along with the abandonment of the rule of law, where citizens’ rights would be subject to majority rule.

Santorum is in even worse doo doo

Both of them would be the end of this country.

This country survived 8 years of Bush, and 4 of Obama.... we will survive because we are stronger than any individual or political party.... Of course, 4 more years of Obama, and we may look more like Greece than America... but my impression of liberals is that y'all would be ok with that.

You prove just how stupid you are over and over. You are a FUCKING LAWYER and know exactly how our Government works. One man elected President can not suddenly make this Country a theocracy.

Two words: judicial appointments.

It wouldn’t lead to a ‘theocracy’ but a republican president appointing radical rightist ideologues to the Federal courts – and indeed justices to the Supreme Court – could seriously undermine and erode our civil liberties and expand government authority into our private lives. The rights to privacy, due process, and equal protection of the law could be seriously curtailed, along with the abandonment of the rule of law, where citizens’ rights would be subject to majority rule.

But of course when we complain about people like Obama appointing judges you just poo poo it away right?

Forum List

Back