Mitt's in deep doo-doo

Really? The link on your linked HuffPo crap page that points to the reults so far has Romney ahead/winning MA, VT, VA, WY, and looking like he'll could overtake Santorum in OH.

Santorum has only ND, OK, & TN (and again, could still lose OH to Romney.

Newt has GA and that's it.

Paul is toast.

You're also forgetting delegate count is the important thing, and I think Romney will have more when it's over.

As of 10:17PM,

Romney is taking ID, MA, VT, VA, WY
Santorum is taking ND, OK, TN and is 2 points ahead in OH with 61% reporting
Newt has GA
Paul has his dick in his hand ;)
Yuck; Sancto taking Ohio? Closer to a brokered convention which will not be good for the country. I want Newt OUT so the the other three are not contaminated.

Really? The link on your linked HuffPo crap page that points to the reults so far has Romney ahead/winning MA, VT, VA, WY, and looking like he'll could overtake Santorum in OH.

Santorum has only ND, OK, & TN (and again, could still lose OH to Romney.

Newt has GA and that's it.

Paul is toast.

You're also forgetting delegate count is the important thing, and I think Romney will have more when it's over.

As of 10:17PM,

Romney is taking ID, MA, VT, VA, WY
Santorum is taking ND, OK, TN and is 2 points ahead in OH with 61% reporting
Newt has GA
Paul has his dick in his hand ;)
Yuck; Sancto taking Ohio? Closer to a brokered convention which will not be good for the country. I want Newt OUT so the the other three are not contaminated.

OH is not a lock just yet.

Santorum is doing better than I expected him to.

And I don't thing the USSC can say much about an amendment, they can only interpret it. But i could be wrong........

by definition a constitutional amendment is constitutional

it does become a question of how it's interpreted.
True, the USSC could rip it to shreds in a few cases.
Jillian the USSC has in the past gotten into the Amendment process:

Judicial Review Under Article V - United States Constitution

How so? He got the largest number of delegates.

YOu just heard some talking head say it somewhere, so you had to parrot it back here?

If you mak an assertion, you really need to demonstrate how that assertion is true.
Santorum takes Oklahoma. Still lots left for Romney. Ohio is the catch, and it is close.

they're saying ohio is too close to call.

that should have been a slam dunk for romney. but right now santorum is ahead 39% to 36%.

it's amazing... the nutters are applauding G-d. the dude wants a theocracy and they're cheering. :cuckoo:
Link? I'd love to see where Santorum is calling for a theocracy........

Wasn't Santorum ahead in all the polls in Ohio just a few days ago? Did democrat voters not give him a 6 or 7 percent bump on top of that?

Santorum takes Oklahoma. Still lots left for Romney. Ohio is the catch, and it is close.

that should have been a slam dunk for romney. but right now santorum is ahead 39% to 36%.

it's amazing... the nutters are applauding G-d. the dude wants a theocracy and they're cheering. :cuckoo:

You won't see it because he's not and never has...:eusa_angel:

You won't see it because he's not and never has...:eusa_angel:

I think Jillian was projecting, not claiming that Santorum had actually said it. Liberals do that. Conservatives do that. They make shit up about what someone 'thinks'... for some reason, no matter how ridiculous.... many people just can't help 'thinking' for other people.

Forum List

Back