Mitt's in deep doo-doo

The republican party is in deep doo doo as it's going to be very, very hard if Romney can't break free tonight or the next few weeks to get the 1,144 delegates. This means we republicans have to wait until September...Most of this country isn't going to vote for someone that wants to outlaw sex like Santorum! Big government moron. You think Romney's big government? Nothing compared to Santorum!

FYI

Republican Delegate Count - Election 2012 - NYTimes.com
Romney 273
Santorum 108
Newt 62
Paul 25
Huntsman 2

I guess the left was counting on Romney. He certainly isn't a shoe-in. The primary goes on.

This lefty is going to vote for Romney if he gets the nomination.
I think the problem the right has with Romney is that he is too reasonable and does not hate the left just because they are the left.

That damned binary this or that thought process of the right I suppose.

Last edited:
Santorum takes Oklahoma. Still lots left for Romney. Ohio is the catch, and it is close.

they're saying ohio is too close to call.

that should have been a slam dunk for romney. but right now santorum is ahead 39% to 36%.

it's amazing... the nutters are applauding G-d. the dude wants a theocracy and they're cheering. :cuckoo:

You prove just how stupid you are over and over. You are a FUCKING LAWYER and know exactly how our Government works. One man elected President can not suddenly make this Country a theocracy. And not one of the Candidates has ever made any such claim.

Once again since our resident loony tunes lawyer doesn't understand the process of legality and Constitutional power. It would require an AMENDMENT to the Constitution to make us a theocracy. Such an Amendment would have to be approved by BOTH houses of Congress. Some say by a 2/3rd majority. I believe an amendment can be proposed with a 1 vote over 50 percent, but either way it takes a MAJORITY in both Houses to pass.

Then assuming THAT happened it would require 37 States to approve the Amendment. usually within 7 or 8 years. Though there are several exceptions to that rule.

And as I recall this same idiot lawyer claiming we are in danger of a theocracy has claimed none of the Republican nominee chasers has a chance in hell of being elected. That Obama is a shoe in.

So she is either lying now or was lying when she claimed Obama was sure to win. Either way she is either a liar or a fool for making the theocracy claim. You decide.
The Amendment would not pass USSC review. I gather Jillian wrote her view rhetorically.

Santorum is doing better than I expected him to.

And I don't thing the USSC can say much about an amendment, they can only interpret it. But i could be wrong........

they're saying ohio is too close to call.

that should have been a slam dunk for romney. but right now santorum is ahead 39% to 36%.

it's amazing... the nutters are applauding G-d. the dude wants a theocracy and they're cheering. :cuckoo:

You prove just how stupid you are over and over. You are a FUCKING LAWYER and know exactly how our Government works. One man elected President can not suddenly make this Country a theocracy. And not one of the Candidates has ever made any such claim.

Once again since our resident loony tunes lawyer doesn't understand the process of legality and Constitutional power. It would require an AMENDMENT to the Constitution to make us a theocracy. Such an Amendment would have to be approved by BOTH houses of Congress. Some say by a 2/3rd majority. I believe an amendment can be proposed with a 1 vote over 50 percent, but either way it takes a MAJORITY in both Houses to pass.

Then assuming THAT happened it would require 37 States to approve the Amendment. usually within 7 or 8 years. Though there are several exceptions to that rule.

And as I recall this same idiot lawyer claiming we are in danger of a theocracy has claimed none of the Republican nominee chasers has a chance in hell of being elected. That Obama is a shoe in.

So she is either lying now or was lying when she claimed Obama was sure to win. Either way she is either a liar or a fool for making the theocracy claim. You decide.
The Amendment would not pass USSC review. I gather Jillian wrote her view rhetorically.

yes, but he's a delusional troll who should remember to take his meds.

I guess the left was counting on Romney. He certainly isn't a shoe-in. The primary goes on.

This lefty is going to vote for Romney if he gets the nomination.
I think the problem the right has with Romney is that he is too reasonable and does not hate the left just because they are the left.

That damned binary this or that thought process of the right I suppose.
Counting on Romney? WHO? I'm ABG myself; Paul I would like to know about though abolishing the Fed is an odd idea.

Note, I will not leave this nation should Newt get the nomination and the Presidency; nor will I claim it is no longer America, gone to hell, or under a tyrant. Newt may wish he could be a tyrant but there are protections in place to prevent that possible goal.

And I don't thing the USSC can say much about an amendment, they can only interpret it. But i could be wrong........
Yes, the anti Romney brigade is working hard.

Romney loses Ohio.

But thats ok.

It's not like it's a big swing state.

They can if it conflicts with other parts of the constitution without specifically addressing the conflicts.

Someone supporting constitutional revisionism?

it's so funny listening to romney talk about getting rid of his own romneycare...

and blame the president for the damage HIS party did.

too funny...if it weren't so pathetic.

by definition a constitutional amendment is constitutional

it does become a question of how it's interpreted.
True, the USSC could rip it to shreds in a few cases.

I listened to Gingrich, Santorum and Romney's speeches tonight and they all sound good. I think Barry Hussein is in deep do-do no matter which of the three becomes the candidate.

Really? The link on your linked HuffPo crap page that points to the reults so far has Romney ahead/winning MA, VT, VA, WY, and looking like he'll could overtake Santorum in OH.

Santorum has only ND, OK, & TN (and again, could still lose OH to Romney.

Newt has GA and that's it.

Paul is toast.

You're also forgetting delegate count is the important thing, and I think Romney will have more when it's over.

As of 10:17PM,

Romney is taking ID, MA, VT, VA, WY
Santorum is taking ND, OK, TN and is 2 points ahead in OH with 61% reporting
Newt has GA
Paul has his dick in his hand ;)

Forum List

Back