"Mitt's enviable ability ... "

Maybe the left should envy this ability the rw's have to simply ignore reality.

'cept it wold mean we would have to watch fux.

EeUUUuwww

No matter how hard you wish it, truth will never be lies and vice versa.

Maybe you should focus less on Mitt's statements, and more on your own. If you had the integrity to do that, there would be one less liar in the world.

What I think is creepy is how similar Bush Mitt and Obama are... You will attack Mitt and Bush but vote for Obama...

List me the repeals of the evil Bush era policies that Obama did with his historic Demc congress for 2 years.

Now list me was evil Bush ear policies Obama expanded or extended....

Game over man! Game over!!!

The Obama Fluffers at the WaPost don't like Mitt.

Wow

How did I not see that coming?

Ironic post of the year, coming from someone who claimed two thirds of all abortions in America are to save the life of the mother, from a long list of fantastical and gut-bustingly hilarious gems.

Last edited:
Liberals to Romney: How dare you buy an elevator for your car? That's OUR money!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Actually, I wrote a long post about this yesterday. It's not any one pres or policy but it's very hard to undo the actions of the previous admin. thats we still have the unPatrihotic Act

Sadly, the biggest and most expensive changes are often made by the least responsible - Rove, Cheney, Norquist being the worst offenders in recent history. If theese very bad actors get the power, they WILL use it against American citizens.

Ironic post of the year, coming from someone who claimed two thirds of all abortions in America are to save the life of the mother, from a long list of fantastical and gut-bustingly hilarious gems.

I also posted links to that fact. Look it up. It really is true and, believe me, it is never "hilarious". I truly hope you never have to learn that fact firsthand as I have.

End of discussion.

Oh but, do feel free to actually address the factual op. the man is exactly as his staff said - an Etch A Sketch.

Why is it that the rw's never ask why this serial loser is the best the Rs have to offer ?

Hmmm?

Actually, I wrote a long post about this yesterday. It's not any one pres or policy but it's very hard to undo the actions of the previous admin. thats we still have the unPatrihotic Act

Sadly, the biggest and most expensive changes are often made by the least responsible - Rove, Cheney, Norquist being the worst offenders in recent history. If theese very bad actors get the power, they WILL use it against American citizens.

Yes, I know... Obama repealed nothing and expanded homeland security, extended the Bush era tax cuts, tried to keep Iraq going past Bush's timetable to end it, expanded Afghnaistan. Obama gave us the NDAA, 3 new wars? Unconstitutional Obamacare and the list really does go on and on.

I don't support Mitt, he is a horrible politician as he is just like Obama.

Last edited:
Oh but, do feel free to actually address the factual op. the man is exactly as his staff said - an Etch A Sketch.

Why is it that the rw's never ask why this serial loser is the best the Rs have to offer ?

Hmmm?

We do... in fact Mitt is known as one of the least liked politicians in the GOP's history. Are you really that shallow?

The question is why do you attack "Rw's" for the very same things you support as long as it's Obama or has D next to it?

If Mitt was a conservative though his policy, if Mitt was liked by the general GOP... Obama would stand no chance. But that's not the case, so why pretend Conservatives support MItt, have you seen their sloghan? "Anyone but Obama," Do you see Mitt's name in there anywhere?

Last edited:
Romney doesn't hate the people like obama does.

The best thing Mitt could do for his party is drop out. Mitt has been running for President for 12 years, spent unknown amounts of money and had the backing of the GOP and the Media, yet he still can't get people to like him, want him, care about him... This is worse than McCain's lack of support in 2008.

I also posted links to that fact. Look it up. It really is true and, believe me, it is never "hilarious". I truly hope you never have to learn that fact firsthand as I have.

End of discussion.

:lol::lol::lol:

You live in quite the delusion, don't you?

You could not have posted links to "that fact" since it is not true.

Forum List

Back