Mitt's CONtradiction

He paid what he had to...doesn't need to or have to pay one red cent more.

And you know that how?

I doubt Romney would cheat, we KNOW he will not give one penny more for this nation than required by law. What a PATRIOT!

Wow.. how much extra did YOU send? And we know Obama won't because he hid his income in his children's names so that he wouldn't have to pay taxes on it. Imagine using your kids that way.

The guy paid 15.5 million dollars in taxes in 2010. Jesus! What a dick.

Out of probably 100 million+ in income; you forgot, Mitt claims only to have paid 15%.

Google says $250MILLION DOLLARS

And the percentage of that is?

That's the whole point. Our tax system is rigged for the wealthy because its the wealthy who make the rules the rest of us live by.

Its not that he's wealthy and I don't even mind that he made his money by kicking other people's jobs out from under them.

We all live by the Golden Rule - He who has the gold, makes the rules.

And, rw's please do not make the mistake of ASSSuming I'm as stupid as you are and that I believe the 'he created jobs' nonsense.

He did not create jobs. Ever. Period.

Use your heads. Vulture capitalists do not create jobs. If they did, they would not be vulture (venture) capitalists.

Nor did he create many jobs when he was guv and the state was damn glad to get rid of him.

Olympics? He treated that like a leveraged buyout too. Only difference was that he got a TAX PAYER FUNDED gift that he never had to pay back.

After saying 47% of Americans pay no income tax, blithely unaware of state income taxes, today Mitt comes back and says the "47%"* WANT to pay taxes. If so, why does he avoid all he can? Why so much venom directed at taxation on this board?

*If ever there was a DIVISIVE candidate, Mitt takes the cake. Not only is he an "us v. them" type, he even gives PERCENTAGES.

LOL, no, you take the cake, my dear. He isn't pandering to the 47% for their vote because they are victims of Obama's welfare road to a "life style." He is turning his attention to the middle class voters who do pay taxes and don't want to pay more.

If there were more jobs available, perhaps those who were on that dead end road of welfare could be a success and rise above the poverty level. I wish anyone who tries the best for they too can become home owners and a success in life. A proud moment for them.

After saying 47% of Americans pay no income tax, blithely unaware of state income taxes, today Mitt comes back and says the "47%"* WANT to pay taxes. If so, why does he avoid all he can? Why so much venom directed at taxation on this board?

*If ever there was a DIVISIVE candidate, Mitt takes the cake. Not only is he an "us v. them" type, he even gives PERCENTAGES.

LOL, no, you take the cake, my dear. He isn't pandering to the 47% for their vote because they are victims of Obama's welfare road to a "life style." He is turning his attention to the middle class voters who do pay taxes and don't want to pay more.

If there were more jobs available, perhaps those who were on that dead end road of welfare could be a success and rise above the poverty level. I wish anyone who tries the best for they too can become home owners and a success in life. A proud moment for them.

Ruddy Luddy is going to set us all straight with twisted logic. :D

And you know that how?

I doubt Romney would cheat, we KNOW he will not give one penny more for this nation than required by law. What a PATRIOT!

Tell us sweetie, how much EXTRA did you send in?

Nothing, you are a hypocrite.

That’s a total of $42.6 million in income for two years and $6.2 million in taxes, or a 14.5% rate over two years

Over that same time period, though, the Romneys paid even more money to charity — a total of $7 million. The biggest beneficiary was the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, which got more than $4 million. A nonprofit group controlled by the couple gave additional money to the Mormon church and to other charities, such as the Boys and Girls Clubs of Boston and the George W. Bush Presidential Library. So the Romney’s total Tax-N-Charity payments over two years are projected at $13.2 million. That amounts to 31% of their income.

Our tax-charity index: Romney gives 31%, Obama 42% - Los Angeles Times

You?

Nothing.

Hypocrite.

And you know that how?

Its your accusation, the burden of proof lies with kid.

ROTFLMAO

You rw's are a hoot.

Day in and day out, you watch him laugh at you, make fun of you, take you for the fools you are and then you actually stick up for this crook and SWEAR that he is paying the taxes he legally owes.

But, if you're asked how you know that? If you're asked where you got your "facts"??

You run like the scared little fools you are.

Bet you'd buy a bridge from Mittens ............

You?

Nothing.

Hypocrite.

And again, I must ask, how do you rw's know how much the libs give to charity?

You don't so stop pretending you do.

And, you wanna know why?

Because its beyond tacky that the right plays this game of "I'm holier than thou".

And you know that how?

Its your accusation, the burden of proof lies with kid.

ROTFLMAO

You rw's are a hoot.

Day in and day out, you watch him laugh at you, make fun of you, take you for the fools you are and then you actually stick up for this crook and SWEAR that he is paying the taxes he legally owes.

But, if you're asked how you know that? If you're asked where you got your "facts"??

You run like the scared little fools you are.

Bet you'd buy a bridge from Mittens ............

(smile) I get it.....

You haven't a clue as to any reality ;)

You?

Nothing.

Hypocrite.

And again, I must ask, how do you rw's know how much the libs give to charity?

You don't so stop pretending you do.

And, you wanna know why?

Because its beyond tacky that the right plays this game of "I'm holier than thou".

I posted a link kid....prove it wrong...or didn't you know that the burden of proof lies with the accuser???

:)

I asked you on another thread. Can we see your receipt for OVERPAYING your taxes or for additional contributions that you made to The Treasury Dept to help the rest of us out?

He paid what he had to...doesn't need to or have to pay one red cent more. Get over it...he's rich.

The 47% that don't pay taxes because they don't legally have to. They are also not required to OVERPAY their taxes as well. They pay what they have to...doesn't need to or have to pay one red cent more. Get over it...they're poor.

I asked you on another thread. Can we see your receipt for OVERPAYING your taxes or for additional contributions that you made to The Treasury Dept to help the rest of us out?

He paid what he had to...doesn't need to or have to pay one red cent more. Get over it...he's rich.

The 47% that don't pay taxes because they don't legally have to. They are also not required to OVERPAY their taxes as well. They pay what they have to...doesn't need to or have to pay one red cent more. Get over it...they're poor.

There IS no 47%, payroll taxes are HELD, without earning interest, for those who get refunds. Also, many pay STATE income tax. Romney was talking out his belly button, and Republican strategists are commenting upon his LATEST. The "groups" remark today wasn't real swift either.

Forum List

Back