Mittens will balance the budget - what else will he do?

Other than balancing the budget while lowering taxes, what else will Mitt do?

• cure cancer

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • bring peace to the entire world

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • find extra-terrestrial life

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • find homes for every stray cat and dog in America

• eliminate child mortality

• put an American on one of Jupiter's moons

• Total voters

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City

We already know the amazing Mittens Romney, when elected 538-0 this November, will lower taxes, eliminate the AMT and estate taxes, and increase military and Medicare spending, and balance the budget - all at the same time. This may seem an incredible feet to some- but Mitt of course is just really smart so that's how he's able to do it.

But there's no reason to stop there. Balancing a budget while raising spending and lowering taxes at the same time is only some of what Mitt will do. Answer today's poll to tell us what other awesome miracles he will perform!

Last edited:

Get the current dumb ass President moved out of the White House. Even if he doesn't do anything else, that's enough to get my vote.

Get the current dumb ass President moved out of the White House. Even if he doesn't do anything else, that's enough to get my vote.

So you just hate the President.

Got it.

Jimmy Carter thanks God every night for Obama. If it wasn't for Obama, Carter would still be called the worst President ever. I do hate this President. He is the worst President that there has ever been in my life time and the biggest liar I have ever seen in politics.

Got it.

Jimmy Carter thanks God every night for Obama. If it wasn't for Obama, Carter would still be called the worst President ever. I do hate this President. He is the worst President that there has ever been in my life time and the biggest liar I have ever seen in politics.

Does Mitt avoid being a liar by simply taking every possible side on every issue?

Got it.

Does Mitt avoid being a liar by simply taking every possible side on every issue?

Here's a news flash for you... The only time politicians ever tell the truth is when they call each other liars. Mitt is like all the rest of the politicians you have ever known. Obama is the same way. He hasn't fulfilled very many of his big bold campaign promises he made the last election. Actually, he has fulfilled very few. Remember Obama's bold statement just after he was elected? Said if he didn't get the economy straightened out he would be a one-term President. I hold him to that. Said he would cut the deficit in half in his first term. Instead, it 5 times higher now than any President before him. Will Romney work miracles? Most likely not BUT at least he isn't Obama.

Here's a news flash for you... The only time politicians ever tell the truth is when they call each other liars. Mitt is like all the rest of the politicians you have ever known. Obama is the same way. He hasn't fulfilled very many of his big bold campaign promises he made the last election. Actually, he has fulfilled very few. Remember Obama's bold statement just after he was elected? Said if he didn't get the economy straightened out he would be a one-term President. I hold him to that. Said he would cut the deficit in half in his first term. Instead, it 5 times higher now than any President before him. Will Romney work miracles? Most likely not BUT at least he isn't Obama.

Is that the only defense you have for voting for a guy who has no consistent stance on any issue whatsoever - that "all politicians do it" ?

That's pathetic.

So far all Romney is clear on is that he wants to a) cut the income tax b) eliminate the AMA and estate taxes c) increase military spending by trillions c) cut women's reproductive services d) cut public broadcasting. If you can't figure out that the net effect of those five things is an even larger deficit, you are a moron. Sorry but ditching planned parenthood and big bird just isn't going to pay for trillions in new tax cuts and military spending!

If you go by past history then if elected President of the United States, Mitt Romney will be successful at the job he's been given. He fixes things that are broken. That's what he's done his whole life.

Got it.

Well, that means he's got to be telling the truth at some time...even if it's by accident.

Mitt will prove the existence of God, stop dogs from humping furniture, end global warming, find Jimmy Hoffa, permanently repair the San Andreas Fault, bring back the Studebaker Lark and broker a permanent peace to end the Less Filling/Tastes Great War.

Forum List

Back