Mittens town hall in Ohio

You lying fuckstain...

A quick search (which is all your pathetic Limbaugh-Stalking is worth) and I came up with several out of context posts from you....

Here's THREE examples, douchenozzle:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5641221-post117.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/5561596-post147.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/5546688-post59.html
Not one of them is out of context, and proven by the fact that you could not give a different context for a single one of them.
Thank you, try again.

They're ALL out of context, you dumbfuck... Every single one was an out of context post of a Rush Limbaugh quote...

Do you even know what "context" means? No, obviously not...

Your teachers should be embarrassed....
Again you fail to give a different context than the one that was used, proving yet again that they were in context.
Thank you again.

Not one of them is out of context, and proven by the fact that you could not give a different context for a single one of them.
Thank you, try again.

They're ALL out of context, you dumbfuck... Every single one was an out of context post of a Rush Limbaugh quote...

Again you fail to give a different context than the one that was used, proving yet again that they were in context.
Thank you again.

It's not up to me to provide a different context, it's up to you to provide the FULL context...

You DON'T know what context means...

That's sad... Understandable, but very fucking sad....

Democrats should keep telling business owners they didn't build their own enterprises. It's a winner. Keep going with it.

Thank you again.

It's not up to me to provide a different context, it's up to you to provide the FULL context...

You are the one saying that the context I used them is wrong therefore it is up to you to show there is a different context. How can I show a different context when even you can't??????

Thank you again.

You are the one saying that the context I used them is wrong therefore it is up to you to show there is a different context. How can I show a different context when even you can't??????

Not a DIFFERENT context, the FULL context...

You are too stupid to understand that posting one sentence of a Limbaugh quote is considered OUT OF CONTEXT... The ENTIRETY is the CONTEXT....

Your liberal education failure is on display...

You are too stupid to understand that posting one sentence of a Limbaugh quote is considered OUT OF CONTEXT... The ENTIRETY is the CONTEXT....

So you are admitting that the full context is NOT different than the context I used them.
Thank you yet again.

So you are admitting that the full context is NOT different than the context I used them.
Thank you yet again.

FULL context is NOT what you provided...

You gave an OUT OF CONTEXT quote...

You don't know the definition of the word "context"... Come back to us when you have educated yourself...

Thank you yet again.

You don't know the definition of the word "context"... Come back to us when you have educated yourself...
So how is the "full" context any different from how I used the quotes??????

Thank you yet again.

Come back when you learn the definition of "context"...

Come back when you learn the definition of "context"...
Translation, he has said the same things over and over and every time the context is exactly as I used them.

Let's take one of your examples.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5641221-post117.html

January 19, 2009
RUSH: I don't see groups of people.

April 8, 2008
RUSH: Any person or organization who is not conservative by definition will be a liberal.

Here are longer versions saying the same thing.

February 28, 2009 CPAC
RUSH: Let me tell you who we conservatives are: We love people. [Applause] When we look out over the United States of America, when we are anywhere, when we see a group of people, such as this or anywhere, we see Americans. We see human beings. We don't see groups.

May 12, 2008
RUSH: I maintain that moderates and independents are Democrats. Because, by definition, if someone or some organization is not conservative, it's by definition going to be liberal, not moderate, not independent, it's going to be liberal

And here is a perfect example of your MessiahRushie contradicting himself yet again.

May 13, 2010
RUSH: Conservatives remember that "we, the people" are the government. ... We do not divide people by groups. We do not see groups. *We do not look at people and decide that they're not this or not that or not competent, based on how they look or how they dress.*

Feb 25, 2008
RUSH: We are letting a bunch of long-haired, maggot-infested, dope-smoking, Birkenstock-wearing, linguine-spined liberals determine how this country grows or not, environmentalist numskulls who place a higher value on a kangaroo rat or a snail darter than your kids!*

Last edited:
He's telling the same lie about Obama, that the prez said "you didn't build your own business". WHY do rw's put up with lies from this jerk?

He also asked the crowd if there were any (*wink*wink*) business owners in the crowd.

Well of course damn near everyone stood up and waved pre-made signs -- because he had them all bussed in.

He can't even tell the truth about that.

Again, WHY do rw's put up with these lies from Mittens?

C'mon, rw's, just answer the question. Don't try to deflect with demands for Obama's grade school attendance record. Just once, defend your own candidate.

I dare you.

I call bullshit.

Just saw a clip of him asking who owns a business.

Strange, I didn't see a single sign.

How about a link/video
:eusa_hand:

That's what I thought.
:eusa_boohoo:

He's telling the same lie about Obama, that the prez said "you didn't build your own business". WHY do rw's put up with lies from this jerk?

He also asked the crowd if there were any (*wink*wink*) business owners in the crowd.

Well of course damn near everyone stood up and waved pre-made signs -- because he had them all bussed in.

He can't even tell the truth about that.

Again, WHY do rw's put up with these lies from Mittens?

C'mon, rw's, just answer the question. Don't try to deflect with demands for Obama's grade school attendance record. Just once, defend your own candidate.

I dare you.

They can't defend Obama because Obama has been using stimulus dollars to create jobs in China and Finland.
Obama Administration Gave Half-Billion-Dollar Loan to Al Gore-Connected Electric Car Company Fisker to Build in Finland | TheBlaze.com
Obama's Stimulus Money Spent Overseas, Jobs in China - ABC News

And there's lots more to come.

image-183.jpg

"If you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people need to run from."--Barack Obama

Last edited:

Forum List

Back