Mittens slinging red herrings - again

It's funny how wildly Republicans react to the most mildest of claims. Reid isn't saying anything at all outrageous. He's not even making allegations that Romney did anything illegal. As it stands..and from what we know..Romney's singular tax return shows he made 20 million dollars for preforming no labor,
paid something like 13.5 % on it, had various tax shelters like swiss and cayman island bank accounts, took a tax deduction for a hobby horse of 77,000 and had a shell corporation with one of his sons. That's JUST IN ONE TAX RETURN. And NOTHING illegal. It's not far fetched to think that Romney paid nothing some years.

Mean while back on the ranch. Trump, Bachmann, King and a host of others have accused the President of faking his birth certificate, lying about his citizenship, colluding with communists and a host of very serious charges. And it really doesn't get the same reaction.
It's a distraction from the issues that matter. You having spent the last 14 months unemployed should be acutely aware of how badly Obama has mismanaged the economy. The only thing Team Obama can do is try and get Romney to give his tax returns so they can pick over them for more distractions......It won't work. Americans need jobs, they don't care about tax returns, gay marriage, occupied vaginas, or chicken sandwiches.....

They're like children with a shiney new toy... I wonder if the Dems realize just how pathetic they make themselves look. And I wonder if they realize that most Americans care more about the economy than gossip? Hmmm.

It's funny how wildly Republicans react to the most mildest of claims. Reid isn't saying anything at all outrageous. He's not even making allegations that Romney did anything illegal. As it stands..and from what we know..Romney's singular tax return shows he made 20 million dollars for preforming no labor,
paid something like 13.5 % on it, had various tax shelters like swiss and cayman island bank accounts, took a tax deduction for a hobby horse of 77,000 and had a shell corporation with one of his sons. That's JUST IN ONE TAX RETURN. And NOTHING illegal. It's not far fetched to think that Romney paid nothing some years.

Mean while back on the ranch. Trump, Bachmann, King and a host of others have accused the President of faking his birth certificate, lying about his citizenship, colluding with communists and a host of very serious charges. And it really doesn't get the same reaction.
It's a distraction from the issues that matter. You having spent the last 14 months unemployed should be acutely aware of how badly Obama has mismanaged the economy. The only thing Team Obama can do is try and get Romney to give his tax returns so they can pick over them for more distractions......It won't work. Americans need jobs, they don't care about tax returns, gay marriage, occupied vaginas, or chicken sandwiches.....

They're like children with a shiney new toy... I wonder if the Dems realize just how pathetic they make themselves look. And I wonder if they realize that most Americans care more about the economy than gossip? Hmmm.

I think you meant to say you wonder if both sides understand how pathetic they look. If you think that SOME dems are the only ones doing this, then you need to open your eyes.

Forum List

Back