Mittens slinging red herrings - again

how is it a red herring? Reid has lost credibility with this stupid claim.

A "reliable" source has confirmed to me that Harry Reid is a wretched, heroin addicted, male prostitute, that has gay sex to pay for his drug. He was beaten by his dealer/pimp for not "turning enough tricks". This comes from a VERY reliable source. Here is a picture of the black eye his man-pimp gave him.....

harry-reid-black-eye.jpg

The burden of proof is now upon him to prove otherwise.

Last edited:
Liberals love projection, because this is a great example, talk about a red herring.
Look Romney doesnt want high taxes, so who cares if his rate is low....what YOU libtards should be asking is why are all of your tax raising liberals not paying their fair share?

A "reliable" source has confirmed to me that Harry Reid is a wretched heroin addicted male prostitute, that has gay sex to pay for his drug. He was beaten by his dealer/pimp for not "turning enough tricks". This comes from a VERY reliable source. Here is a picture of the black eye his man-pimp gave him.....

harry-reid-black-eye.jpg

I think he tried to come on to Larry Craig and even ole Larry said I'm not THAT filthy!

Mitt Romney: Harry Reid 'Lost A Lot Of Credibility' With Tax Claims

Mittens has been running for office for twenty years. Is he really so stupid, so dumb to think this issue would not come up AGAIN?

Reid isn't running for prez. The onus in on Etch A Sketch to man up.

C'mon, surelly he can be honest this ONE time ....

Hint: Its not gonna go away.

A reliable source has told me Obama is an Alien, I demand Obama Prove he is not an Alien. and I mean the little green kind not an Illegal Alien, :)

A reliable source has told me Obama is an Alien, I demand Obama Prove he is not an Alien. and I mean the little green kind not an Illegal Alien, :)

A DC hooker told me that Obama likes golden showers and that he has little dick.

Because... The people who aren't party affiliated see it as something that certainly doesn't help Mitt in any way, and nor do they give two hoots about Reid.

People aren't voting for Reid across the nation... Make no mistake... This hurts Mitt, he's just doing everything he can to make it go away. Well... Outside of releasing his documents.

ol' Etch A Sketch is playing w/ fire.

And, he's getting burned.

Too many lies from him. If this were his first lie, people would be somewhat more willing to give him a pass.

But, every couple of days, there's a new lie from him.

He's slime.

Because... The people who aren't party affiliated see it as something that certainly doesn't help Mitt in any way, and nor do they give two hoots about Reid.

People aren't voting for Reid across the nation... Make no mistake... This hurts Mitt, he's just doing everything he can to make it go away. Well... Outside of releasing his documents.

Romney is hoping that Obama keeps shooting off his mouth until the election. He's an embarrassment to the DemoRAT party, if such a thing is possible.

Last edited:
Mitt Romney: Harry Reid 'Lost A Lot Of Credibility' With Tax Claims

Mittens has been running for office for twenty years. Is he really so stupid, so dumb to think this issue would not come up AGAIN?

Reid isn't running for prez. The onus in on Etch A Sketch to man up.

C'mon, surelly he can be honest this ONE time ....

Hint: Its not gonna go away.

Reid should put up or stfu. what are his sources?

wouldn't you like to know :eusa_naughty: :funnyface: :fu: :up:

ol' Etch A Sketch is playing w/ fire.

And, he's getting burned.

Too many lies from him. If this were his first lie, people would be somewhat more willing to give him a pass.

But, every couple of days, there's a new lie from him.

He's slime.

The lies are all coming from the Obama campaign, turd. Just consider his latest commercial where some union slob is claiming his wife died from cancer because Bain capital shut down the steel plant he worked at and he couldn't afford insurance. The main problem with that claim is that Romney left Bain Capitol 7 years before the plant was shut down. An Obama bundler was on the Bain executive board when the plant closed.

Last edited:
The problem with old-old time career liberal politicians is that they think they still exist in a world dominated by Walter Cronkite. The fools don't even realize that most Americans have better access to information than they do in their little isolated world. Years ago Reid could get away with crazy allegations but CNN is dying and Fox is the most trusted name in cable news. That spells doom to nut cases like Harry Reid even with the total support of what is left of the mainstream media and tax exempt propaganda sources like Media Matters, American Bridge and about half a dozen left wing entities.

A "reliable" source has confirmed to me that Harry Reid is a wretched, heroin addicted, male prostitute, that has gay sex to pay for his drug. He was beaten by his dealer/pimp for not "turning enough tricks". This comes from a VERY reliable source. Here is a picture of the black eye his man-pimp gave him.....

harry-reid-black-eye.jpg

I heard it is from his dominitrix:whip:

Forum List

Back