Mitten's signature proves he's lying

Considering it is on record that he was working 16 hour days at the Olympics during this time - I give the benefit of the doubt to Romney.
Outside of that....WHO GIVES A FLYING F*CK??!!
There is plus 10% unemployment...wages have not kept up with inflation, U.S. manufacturing is in the toilet right now, and every economist this side of Pluto agrees a major economic collapse is certain....and all the media is talking about is whether or not Romney was running Bain 11 years ago.

WHO CARES??!!!!!

Allow me to point out a signature is usually written not printed as the one on the document on huffo post is it also does not appear to hand printed but typed out signatures on official documents at least all I have ever signed require a hand written signature not a typed out or printed one.

Last edited:
Mitt Romney's Signature Appears On Bain SEC Filings During Time He Said He Left Bain

Stericycle 13D 1999 | Mother Jones

The way Mittens lies about everything makes one wonder if maybe he just doesn't know he's lying.

Wonder how the rw's will spin (lie about) this.

Oh, I know. They'll say the source isn't trustworthy. To them, I say, post some proof.

Your story (post) has been debunked, it's all over the media, there is your proof. You will have to try harder next time.

The whole issue has been thrown out. Luddy thinks he can catch a couple of unsuspecting fools to believe this lie.

Considering it is on record that he was working 16 hour days at the Olympics during this time - I give the benefit of the doubt to Romney.
There is plus 10% unemployment...wages have not kept up with inflation, U.S. manufacturing is in the toilet right now, and every economist this side of Pluto agrees a major economic collapse is certain....and all the media is talking about is whether or not Romney was running Bain 11 years ago.

WHO CARES??!!!!!

The Obama campaign cannot run on Obama's record because it is one giant clusterfuck after another. All they can do to save his ass is to try to make people think Romney would be an even worse option than the current guy. That's why all this crap is being dredged up.

WHO CARES??!!!!!

Mitt Romney is running solely on his record at Bain. THis is his primary argument of why he should get the job.

He's not talking about that time on the Olympics (Probably because that would lead to questions of why the Olympics needed to be bailed out after the Mormon Church bribed IOC Officials) and he's not talking about his time as Governor of Massachusetts.

So whether he stopped working at Bain 10 years ago or 13 years ago is kind of relevent to the discussion.

WHO CARES??!!!!!

I like how its such a big deal when it looks like Obama may have lied about Romney's status at Bain - but as soon as it turns out maybe Obama wasn't lying, then ahh, it aint no big deal any more, is it? How convenient!

Allow me to point out a signature is usually written not printed as the one on the document on huffo post is it also does not appear to hand printed but typed out signatures on official documents at least all I have ever signed require a hand written signature not a typed out or printed one.

Check out the Electronic Signature in Global and National Commerce Act.

WHO CARES??!!!!!

The Obama campaign cannot run on Obama's record because it is one giant clusterfuck after another. All they can do to save his ass is to try to make people think Romney would be an even worse option than the current guy. That's why all this crap is being dredged up.

Obama's record is fine. In terms of the economy, he's doing just as well as Reagan did after his first term, and Reagan was certainly above average.

Mitt Romney's Signature Appears On Bain SEC Filings During Time He Said He Left Bain

Stericycle 13D 1999 | Mother Jones

The way Mittens lies about everything makes one wonder if maybe he just doesn't know he's lying.

Wonder how the rw's will spin (lie about) this.

Oh, I know. They'll say the source isn't trustworthy. To them, I say, post some proof.

Your story (post) has been debunked, it's all over the media, there is your proof. You will have to try harder next time.

Indeed. Which brings me to a point I really didn't think existed. Most of the 'die hards' on the left have no shame or ethics. They know the truth, but lie nevertheless.

Most thinking 'conservatives' blasted Bush in 2007 and 08. Oh, we had the nutters from the right, but truly they were out thought from conservatives. Not happening here on the left.

From FactCheck.org (and a dozen other sources)..

And after reviewing evidence cited by the Obama campaign, we reaffirm our conclusion that Romney left the helm of Bain Capital when he took a leave of absence in 1999 to run the Salt Lake City Organizing Committee for the 2002 Winter Olympics – as he has said repeatedly — and never returned to active management. The Obama campaign’s recent ads thus mislead when they point to investments made by Bain, as well as management decisions made by companies in which Bain invested, after that time.

Thanks for playing...retards..

FactCheck to Obama Camp: Your Complaint is All Wet
Posted on July 2, 2012

Welcome to 12 days later you fucking imbecile.

Debunked. Thanks for playing. Can we get on to the next bullshit lie Obama plans on attacking Romney with because he cannot possibly run on his failed presidency. It's a shame the first black president had to be such a loser. ~shrug~ The economy will pick up the second the country knows that shameless, lying motherfucker will no longer be in office. He has caused such a disaster in our country.

WHO CARES??!!!!!

Obama's record is fine. In terms of the economy, he's doing just as well as Reagan did after his first term, and Reagan was certainly above average.

LOL! The shit you are trying to sling is laughable. Obama's presidency has been a disaster for the nation. Try 5 trillion reasons why..

ELECTION 2012 TRACKING (Gallup)
Jul 7-13, 2012 – Updates daily at 1 p.m. ET; reflects one-day change

Obama
46%
-
Romney
46%

Mitt Romney = Gordon Gekko = Michel Milken a real Vulture Capitalist, who did
business with Mitt Romney, and ended up in prison...

Mitt Romney and Bob Diamond of Barclay Bank manipulating the
LIBOR rates to make millions in illegal profits...Bob Diamond was Mitt's
fund raiser is just like...

Ken Lay and ENRON energy traders
manipulating the National Electrical Power Grid to drive up energy
prices and steal $67 Billion from California alone..Ken Lay was
G.W.Bush's biggest campaign contributor, by far...

Once the GOP come up with a Cash machine they use it over, and over again..

Mitt Romney = Gordon Gekko = Michel Milken a real Vulture Capitalist, who did
business with Mitt Romney, and ended up in prison...

Mitt Romney and Bob Diamond of Barclay Bank manipulating the
LIBOR rates to make millions in illegal profits...Bob Diamond was Mitt's
fund raiser is just like...

Ken Lay and ENRON energy traders
manipulating the National Electrical Power Grid to drive up energy
prices and steal $67 Billion from California alone..Ken Lay was
G.W.Bush's biggest campaign contributor, by far...

Once the GOP come up with a Cash machine they use it over, and over again..

But...but...that's different....oh yeah....and a lie....and besides....greed is good! It says so in my Great State of Texas revisionist Bible.

Forum List

Back