Mitten's signature proves he's lying

You almost gotta laugh at lefties spending so much time trying to prove that Romney is a capitalist. When Bill Clinton decided that every Soldier should feel like a Green Beret and authorized Black Berets to be worn in the Army, guess where they were manufactured? China couldn't make a freaking rocket that wouldn't blow up until comrade Clinton sold them ICBM technology against the advice of the State Dept.. China owns about 8% of American debt thanks to Hussein's insane policies and the crazy global warming extortion racket. Who would you rather have in the White House. a former community activist who never made a dime on his own or a successful business man who knows the system?

Mitt Romney's Signature Appears On Bain SEC Filings During Time He Said He Left Bain

Stericycle 13D 1999 | Mother Jones

The way Mittens lies about everything makes one wonder if maybe he just doesn't know he's lying.

Wonder how the rw's will spin (lie about) this.

Oh, I know. They'll say the source isn't trustworthy. To them, I say, post some proof.

images

You almost gotta laugh at lefties spending so much time trying to prove that Romney is a capitalist.

You mean Vulture Capitalist.

I'm a successful capitalist and I'm proud that my company never cheated anyone out of a job. Nor did I ever destroy someones job.

Most capitalists don't make their money off the backs of firing innocent people and trashing their companies.

What is almost laughable is how hard the R is working to make us believe that being a crook is just business as usual.

Here's the problem with the whole argument that Romney had nothing to do with Bain after 1999, despite his signature being on all the key documents from 1999-2002.

It works on the assumption that the other Bainiacs only did the bad stuff with Outsourcing and Offshoring and gutting GS STeel and KB Toys - because Romney wasn't there any more.

In short, the hall monitor is gone, let's go all wild.

This just doesn't pass the laugh test.

Mostly because they didn't know if Romney was going to be back.

Romney ONLY finally divested himself of all things Bain when he became governor of Massachusetts. If Shannon O'Brien had won, he'd have been back in the corner office at Bain. And the other lower level minions would have some splaining to do if they did things Mitt didnt' like.

Mitt Romney's Signature Appears On Bain SEC Filings During Time He Said He Left Bain

The way Mittens lies about everything makes one wonder if maybe he just doesn't know he's lying.

Oh, I know. They'll say the source isn't trustworthy. To them, I say, post some proof.

Your story (post) has been debunked, it's all over the media, there is your proof. You will have to try harder next time.

Idiots still think the sole purpose of a business is to create high paying jobs... When will the madness end?

From FactCheck.org (and a dozen other sources)..

And after reviewing evidence cited by the Obama campaign, we reaffirm our conclusion that Romney left the helm of Bain Capital when he took a leave of absence in 1999 to run the Salt Lake City Organizing Committee for the 2002 Winter Olympics – as he has said repeatedly — and never returned to active management. The Obama campaign’s recent ads thus mislead when they point to investments made by Bain, as well as management decisions made by companies in which Bain invested, after that time.

Thanks for playing...retards..

You almost gotta laugh at lefties spending so much time trying to prove that Romney is a capitalist. When Bill Clinton decided that every Soldier should feel like a Green Beret and authorized Black Berets to be worn in the Army, guess where they were manufactured? China couldn't make a freaking rocket that wouldn't blow up until comrade Clinton sold them ICBM technology against the advice of the State Dept.. China owns about 8% of American debt thanks to Hussein's insane policies and the crazy global warming extortion racket. Who would you rather have in the White House. a former community activist who never made a dime on his own or a successful business man who knows the system?

Its quite amazing to me that you right wingers are so stupid that you forget the context of this issue because its more than a week old. Lets re-hash for you

1) Obama campaign claims Romney shipped jobs overseas at Bain
2) Romney says, that's not true, he wasn't there, and accusing the Obama campaign of deliberately LYING.
3) Obama campaign proves they were not lying, that in fact, it was Romney who lied.
4) Now Romney says "what's the big deal"?

Do you seriously not get that this would be not big deal at all if it had stopped at #1? Romney accused Obama of lying when in fact it was Romney telling the lie. That is cowardice, dishonesty - and frankly, and attempt to cheat. You can't accuse someone of lying and yourself be lying when you do so and expect to be trusted. - unless you're a Republican!

Last edited:

You got no clue how business contracts works do you?
Nor the timeline.

Why don't you enlighten us?
Since February 11, 1999, Mr. Romney has not had any active role with any Bain Capital entity and has not been involved in the operations of any Bain Capital entity in any way."

People who "aren't involved in the operations of" a company "in any way" sign documents for that company? That's odd. A random person on the street has nothing to do with the operations of a company "in any way" - so why not just pick some bum to sign documents for you?

Last edited:

Nor the timeline.

Since February 11, 1999, Mr. Romney has not had any active role with any Bain Capital entity and has not been involved in the operations of any Bain Capital entity in any way."

People who "aren't involved in the operations of" a company "in any way" sign documents for that company? That's odd. A random person on the street has nothing to do with the operations of a company "in any way" - so why not just pick some bum to sign documents for you?

They usually involve someone with authority to sign, signing something

Nor the timeline.

They usually involve someone with authority to sign, signing something

Debunked. Thanks for playing.

And after reviewing evidence cited by the Obama campaign, we reaffirm our conclusion that Romney left the helm of Bain Capital when he took a leave of absence in 1999 to run the Salt Lake City Organizing Committee for the 2002 Winter Olympics – as he has said repeatedly — and never returned to active management. The Obama campaign’s recent ads thus mislead when they point to investments made by Bain, as well as management decisions made by companies in which Bain invested, after that time.

FactCheck to Obama Camp: Your Complaint is All Wet
Posted on July 2, 2012

Welcome to 12 days later you fucking imbecile.

FactCheck to Obama Camp: Your Complaint is All Wet
Posted on July 2, 2012
Welcome to 12 days later you fucking imbecile.

What's changed?

Forum List

Back