Mittens LIED about 2010 tax return

Why did he take the IRS amnesty?

Rs are dumping him.

Get your popcorn cuz this is gonna get good.

In fact, he didn't and hasn't. When you have some proof, let us all know.

Did you hear this one...?

"Mint Raw Money RETROACTIVELY retired from Bain Capital in 1999."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

49izadw.gif

49izadw.gif
English is your second language it seems. Let Me help you.

ret·ro·ac·tive

   [re-troh-ak-tiv] Show IPA
adjective 1. operative with respect to past occurrences, as a statute; retrospective: a retroactive law.

2. pertaining to a pay raise effective as of a past date.

You will note that none of that applies to Romney and his time at Bain.....

But you keep at it.

49izadw.gif

ret·ro·ac·tive

adjective 1. operative with respect to past occurrences, as a statute; retrospective: a retroactive law.

But you keep at it.
So it's currently humanly possible to "retroactively retire?"

Does that mean he traveled back in time and told his old self to retire before 1999?

Does it mean he's just lying, or what? What. does. it. mean?

Thank you...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAkRTOHiP4o]What Does "Retroactively Retired" Mean? - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

49izadw.gif

ret·ro·ac·tive

But you keep at it.
So it's currently humanly possible to "retroactively retire?"

Does that meant he traveled back in time and told his old self to retire before 1999?

Does it mean he's just lying, or what?

Thank you...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAkRTOHiP4o"]What Does "Retroactively Retired" Mean? - YouTube[/ame]
I see you have a learning disability.

I'm sorry; and won't be taking any more of your time away from therapy.

I LOVE IT!

The more the dittoheads learn about just how crooked this jackass is, the more they're falling all over each other to vote for him.

If there was ever any doubt that the GObP/bags/pubs/rw voters are the most dishonest they've ever been, Mittens' camPAIN is showing us just how bad they are.

Keep it up rw's. Keep telling us how you think President Obama is dishonest while you defend every single lie that comes out of the etch A sketch mouth.

I LOVE IT!

The more the dittoheads learn about just how crooked this jackass is, the more they're falling all over each other to vote for him.

If there was ever any doubt that the GObP/bags/pubs/rw voters are the most dishonest they've ever been, Mittens' camPAIN is showing us just how bad they are.

Keep it up rw's. Keep telling us how you think President Obama is dishonest while you defend every single lie that comes out of the etch A sketch mouth.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I LOVE IT!

just because you bellow every five seconds that he lied doesn't make it true, it makes you a liar. Kerry on, I'll even send you a purple band aid.

Dan Shaviro (via TaxProf Blog) makes three points:

1) We know from the 2010 tax return, in which he had a net capital loss carryforward from 2009, that he zeroed out his net capital gains - including from carried interest Bain income - in 2009.

2) 2009 was the last year in which he received certain Bain payments as the playout of his "retroactive retirement."

3) It's been hard to understand what benefit he thought he was getting from the Swiss bank account, and there was an IRS amnesty program in 2009 for fraudulent nondisclosure of offshore income. If he had to come clean in 2009, this might be embarrassing, especially given that there was an iron fist inside the IRS leniency offer (i.e., if you held out, they might get you without any amnesty).

Read more: Middle Class Political Economist: Is the Noose Closing Around Romney's Tax Returns?

From here:

Is The Noose Closing Around Romney's Tax Returns? - Business Insider

This guy is well educated so you rw's should avoid clicking on the link.

Dan Shaviro (via TaxProf Blog) makes three points:

1) We know from the 2010 tax return, in which he had a net capital loss carryforward from 2009, that he zeroed out his net capital gains - including from carried interest Bain income - in 2009.

2) 2009 was the last year in which he received certain Bain payments as the playout of his "retroactive retirement."

3) It's been hard to understand what benefit he thought he was getting from the Swiss bank account, and there was an IRS amnesty program in 2009 for fraudulent nondisclosure of offshore income. If he had to come clean in 2009, this might be embarrassing, especially given that there was an iron fist inside the IRS leniency offer (i.e., if you held out, they might get you without any amnesty).

Read more: Middle Class Political Economist: Is the Noose Closing Around Romney's Tax Returns?

From here:

Is The Noose Closing Around Romney's Tax Returns? - Business Insider

This guy is well educated so you rw's should avoid clicking on the link.
Some are calling Mint Raw Money the male version of Sarah Palin.

I tend to agree.

I LOVE IT!

just because you bellow every five seconds that he lied doesn't make it true, it makes you a liar. Kerry on, I'll even send you a purple band aid.

You dumb ditz.

I didn't say it.

MANY news organizations reported the FACT that etch a sketch SAID he released one year tax return and now it turns out he did not.

HE LIED.

Do a search. You might learn something. OR, just keep posting really dumb crap.

Forum List

Back