Mitten's hair: Real and Spectacular!

But that's not Ravi's intentions. She wants people to complain about her posts so that she feels fulfilled and what easier way than to post nonworking links and then blame others for clicking on them?

:lmao:

Yes, valerie. I know. You also don't understand that Ravi posted a non working link and is still defending her posting of it. You seem to want to defend her dead link as well?

OK :rofl:

But it wasn't dead if you subscribe to the vile rag.

+2

:thup: @ Ernie S

And the true nature of the troll was registering to that site. :)

I enjoyed this thread massively.

But that's not Ravi's intentions. She wants people to complain about her posts so that she feels fulfilled and what easier way than to post nonworking links and then blame others for clicking on them?

:lmao:

Yes, valerie. I know. You also don't understand that Ravi posted a non working link and is still defending her posting of it. You seem to want to defend her dead link as well?

I do not subscribe, nor did I have to log in to post that story...Ropey is just obsessed with putting down certain posters and can't seem to focus on OP TOPICS.

Mmm OK. Whatever. Your link goes to the New York Time. One must be registered to view the page. I am not registered, nor will I register there. I can not view the article. You could make it easier, or you could keep the article all to yourself.
I think you get 10 or 12 "free" articles per month. Maybe you maxed out and I didn't.

Regardless, this is a very important topic.

Stylish presidents garner a lot of votes.

I've been following Mitten's hair since the last Republican primaries.

Your link asked me to register, Jillian's didn't. I occasionally click a link here that takes me to a NYT article, but usually I get the log in or register thing. I have no idea if there is a quota of page views. I certainly would never hit them 10 or more times/month. Twice would be my likely limit.
I just asked for the article or a link I could view as I will not sign up for NYT for my own reasons.

+2

:thup: @ Ernie S

And the true nature of the troll was registering to that site. :)

I enjoyed this thread massively.

registering at that site?

so now it's trollish to read the paper of record? :cuckoo:

we've all enjoyed watching you embarrass yourself again.

Mmm OK. Whatever. Your link goes to the New York Time. One must be registered to view the page. I am not registered, nor will I register there. I can not view the article. You could make it easier, or you could keep the article all to yourself.
I think you get 10 or 12 "free" articles per month. Maybe you maxed out and I didn't.

Your link asked me to register, Jillian's didn't. I occasionally click a link here that takes me to a NYT article, but usually I get the log in or register thing. I have no idea if there is a quota of page views. I certainly would never hit them 10 or more times/month. Twice would be my likely limit.
I just asked for the article or a link I could view as I will not sign up for NYT for my own reasons.

I quite agree Ernie. I read jillian's link and that's why I thanked her and not the OP. :)

I do not subscribe, nor did I have to log in to post that story...Ropey is just obsessed with putting down certain posters and can't seem to focus on OP TOPICS.
Did you follow Ravi's original link?
What happened?

Well....whatevah! What do you think of Mitten's hair?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dyl0j3WU6Y]Hair - Song Hair - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back