Mitten's hair: Real and Spectacular!

This is awesome!

Despite holding its shape under all but the most extreme conditions, it is gel and mousse-free. “I don’t put any product in there,” he avowed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/25/u...-his-hair-anyway.html?_r=4&hp=&pagewanted=all

^ dead link

Awesomeness aside :thup:
Works for me. It's an article all about his hair!

It wants me to log into the NYT. I will not.
Perhaps you could post pertinent info here?

If something works for Ravi, it doesn't have to work for anyone else it seems.

:lmao:

Dead thread, dead OP link and OP is not too quick on the posting draw....

:lol:

^ dead link

Awesomeness aside :thup:
It wants me to log into the NYT. I will not. Perhaps to could post pertinent info here?
:eusa_eh: I did give you the pertinent info. According to Mitten's stylist, his hair is perfect....no product required.

It apparently never gets mussed up EVEN without gel or mousse.

That's some presidential hair there.

It wants me to log into the NYT. I will not. Perhaps to could post pertinent info here?
:eusa_eh: I did give you the pertinent info. According to Mitten's stylist, his hair is perfect....no product required.

It apparently never gets mussed up EVEN without gel or mousse.

That's some presidential hair there.

It's what underneath the hair that isn't so presidential. I have no idea why people who hate the government and don't think government can create jobs..are running for the top government job.

Hilarious. :lol:

Mmm OK. Whatever. Your link goes to the New York Time. One must be registered to view the page. I am not registered, nor will I register there. I can not view the article. You could make it easier, or you could keep the article all to yourself.

The subject of the unusually intense political speculation and debate?

Mitt Romney’s hair.

By far his most distinctive physical feature, Mr. Romney’s head of impeccably coiffed black hair has become something of a cosmetological Rorschach test on the campaign trail, with many seeing in his thick locks everything they love and loathe about the Republican candidate for the White House. (Commanding, reassuring, presidential, crow fans; too stiff, too slick, too perfect, complain critics.)

Mr. Romney’s advisers have been known to fret about the shiny strands, and his rivals have sought to turn them against him. Asked by the late-night-television host Jimmy Fallon on Monday what word she associated with Mr. Romney, a businessman, Olympics executive and governor, Representative Michele Bachmann replied, “Hair.”

Nobody has a more complicated and intimate relationship with Mr. Romney’s hair than the man who has styled it for more than two decades, a barrel-chested, bald Italian immigrant named Leon de Magistris.

For years, Mr. de Magistris said in an interview, he has tried to persuade Mr. Romney, 64, to loosen up his look by tousling his meticulous mane.

“I will tell him to mess it up a little bit,” said Mr. de Magistris, 69. “I said to him, ‘Let it be more natural.’ ”

The suggestion has not gone over well. “He wants a look that is very controlled,” Mr. de Magistris said. “He is a very controlled man. The hair goes with the man.”

Mr. Romney’s is a restrained, classic look: short at the neck, neat on the sides and swept back off the forehead. “It is not something stylish,” Mr. de Magistris noted. “It is clean and conservative.”

The cut is so recognizable that men in this well-heeled suburb of Boston ask for it by name. “The Mitt,” they whisper to Mr. de Magistris from the red vinyl chairs in his upscale salon, Leon & Co., a few blocks from the sprawling home where Mr. Romney raised his family.

Mr. de Magistris, who gave Mr. Romney a $70 trim three weeks ago, agreed to share some of the secrets behind his most famous client’s coiffure in between haircuts the other day.

No, he said, Mr. Romney does not color his hair. Any such artificial enhancement, Mr. de Magistris said, “is not — what do you call it? — in his DNA.”

Despite holding its shape under all but the most extreme conditions, it is gel and mousse-free. “I don’t put any product in there,” he avowed.

And there is this: Sometimes, during long spells on the campaign trail, Mr. Romney trims his own hair, much to the dismay of his stylist. “It doesn’t make me happy,” Mr. de Magistris said, “but what can I do?”

Despite his reservations about Mr. Romney’s ultraconservative look, Mr. de Magistris is extremely protective of the former Massachusetts governor.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/25/us/politics/romneys-image-expert-the-one-for-his-hair-anyway.html

subHAIR-popup.jpg

:dunno:

Mmm OK. Whatever. Your link goes to the New York Time. One must be registered to view the page. I am not registered, nor will I register there. I can not view the article. You could make it easier, or you could keep the article all to yourself.

But that's not Ravi's intentions. She wants people to complain about her posts so that she feels fulfilled and what easier way than to post nonworking links and then blame others for clicking on them?

But

that's not

Ravi's intentions.

She wants

people to complain

about her posts

so that she feels

fulfilled

and what easier way

than to post nonworking links

and then blame others

for clicking on them?

:cuckoo:

obamagov-blagojevich.jpg

Nice hair too. Bet Rob uses a lot of product. :lmao:

But that's not Ravi's intentions. She wants people to complain about her posts so that she feels fulfilled and what easier way than to post nonworking links and then blame others for clicking on them?

Yes, valerie. I know. You also don't understand that Ravi posted a non working link and is still defending her posting of it. You seem to want to defend her dead link as well?

OK :rofl:

Yes, valerie. I know. You also don't understand that Ravi posted a non working link and is still defending her posting of it. You seem to want to defend her dead link as well?

OK :rofl:

yawn

The subject of the unusually intense political speculation and debate?

Mitt Romney’s hair.

By far his most distinctive physical feature, Mr. Romney’s head of impeccably coiffed black hair has become something of a cosmetological Rorschach test on the campaign trail, with many seeing in his thick locks everything they love and loathe about the Republican candidate for the White House. (Commanding, reassuring, presidential, crow fans; too stiff, too slick, too perfect, complain critics.)

Mr. Romney’s advisers have been known to fret about the shiny strands, and his rivals have sought to turn them against him. Asked by the late-night-television host Jimmy Fallon on Monday what word she associated with Mr. Romney, a businessman, Olympics executive and governor, Representative Michele Bachmann replied, “Hair.”

Nobody has a more complicated and intimate relationship with Mr. Romney’s hair than the man who has styled it for more than two decades, a barrel-chested, bald Italian immigrant named Leon de Magistris.

For years, Mr. de Magistris said in an interview, he has tried to persuade Mr. Romney, 64, to loosen up his look by tousling his meticulous mane.

“I will tell him to mess it up a little bit,” said Mr. de Magistris, 69. “I said to him, ‘Let it be more natural.’ ”

The suggestion has not gone over well. “He wants a look that is very controlled,” Mr. de Magistris said. “He is a very controlled man. The hair goes with the man.”

Mr. Romney’s is a restrained, classic look: short at the neck, neat on the sides and swept back off the forehead. “It is not something stylish,” Mr. de Magistris noted. “It is clean and conservative.”

The cut is so recognizable that men in this well-heeled suburb of Boston ask for it by name. “The Mitt,” they whisper to Mr. de Magistris from the red vinyl chairs in his upscale salon, Leon & Co., a few blocks from the sprawling home where Mr. Romney raised his family.

Mr. de Magistris, who gave Mr. Romney a $70 trim three weeks ago, agreed to share some of the secrets behind his most famous client’s coiffure in between haircuts the other day.

No, he said, Mr. Romney does not color his hair. Any such artificial enhancement, Mr. de Magistris said, “is not — what do you call it? — in his DNA.”

And there is this: Sometimes, during long spells on the campaign trail, Mr. Romney trims his own hair, much to the dismay of his stylist. “It doesn’t make me happy,” Mr. de Magistris said, “but what can I do?”

Despite his reservations about Mr. Romney’s ultraconservative look, Mr. de Magistris is extremely protective of the former Massachusetts governor.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/25/us/politics/romneys-image-expert-the-one-for-his-hair-anyway.html

Forum List

Back