Mittens flew in supporters to NAACP speech

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
good for him if he did..like the Naacp would let that happen

and obama's campaign stumps are ALL just spontaneous people showing up..

(snort):lol:

NAACP Official: Romney Flew In Black Supporters To Back Him During Speech To Civil Rights Group

And, STILL, he got booed.

Poor Mittens. They're on to him.

In the Journal of Discourses, Brigham Young said, "Shall I tell you the law of God in regard to the African Race? If the White man who belongs to the chosen seed mixes his blood with the seed of Cain, the penalty, under the law of God, is death on the spot. This will always be so."

Obama never brings in Supporters?

Did Obama show up at all?

Obama sent Biden because he couldn't dare show his face in person to the very group that got him elected, and he's helped the least since 2008.

Obama cared so much, he sent THIS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laWsBITiTxQ]Biden: "Children should be educated to the degree they are educable." - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2mzbuRgnI4]Joe Biden Tells Chuck Graham to Stand Up - YouTube[/ame]

NAACP Official: Romney Flew In Black Supporters To Back Him During Speech To Civil Rights Group

And, STILL, he got booed.

Poor Mittens. They're on to him.

In the Journal of Discourses, Brigham Young said, "Shall I tell you the law of God in regard to the African Race? If the White man who belongs to the chosen seed mixes his blood with the seed of Cain, the penalty, under the law of God, is death on the spot. This will always be so."

Huffington Post?!!? Now there's an unbiased source!

NOW you see why the Hufferpost shouldn't EVER be taken seriously folks

From the article:

Did Mitt Romney bring in supporters to cheer him on during his Wednesday speech to the NAACP?

That's the charge made by Hilary Shelton, who heads up the Washington, D.C., chapter of the NAACP. Shelton told Ed Schultz on MSNBC Wednesday night that Romney flew in supporters to Houston to applaud him at the civil rights group's annual convention.

"The campaign actually gave me a list of African-American VIPs that they brought in to the NAACP meeting," Shelton told Schultz. "So, I’m sure those are the ones they sat down with because, quite frankly, none of the rank-and-file NAACPers met with him.”

Yeah.

That's some real solid evidence there, Columbo.

New Topics

Forum List

Back