Mittens Father Was Born In Mexico In A Bigamist Family.

Good thread! I'm glad to see that most Americans are waking up to the fact that our leaders aren't always what they seem and doing their own research.

I know you posted this in a sort of mocking way but still, Mitt needs to be vetted. Obama still NEEDS to be vetted. His status as incumbent doesn't let him off the hook.

:popcorn:

Are you responsible for your father's deeds, his place of birth, his citizenship at birth ? I didn't think so.
Was he born of two parents who were American citizens themselves? John McCain was born in the Panama Canal zone, son of an American Naval officer and his American born wife, therefore he was an American but the Left persistantly made the claim that he was not to distract attention from the travesty that was Barack Hussein Obama. Look here at my right hand! Pay no attention to what my left hand is doing as it slips into your back pocket in search of your wallet and the other valuables on your person.

Obama's father was also a bigamist. At least Romney's father was present in his life. Obama's nah, not so much. He had to tend to his other families.

Obama's father was also a bigamist. At least Romney's father was present in his life. Obama's nah, not so much. He had to tend to his other families.

But, because of who he was, Obama deemed him worthy of a book. Yet those who actually raised him were not so important.

Is that only for Black people who run?

Obama has not proven to the American people anything, We are to believe he proved it to whom ever checks that for the Government, so they will or have checked Romney's as well.

Or are you saying a Republican has to do what a Democrat does not?

Is that only for Black people who run?

Obama has not proven to the American people anything, We are to believe he proved it to whom ever checks that for the Government, so they will or have checked Romney's as well.

Obama has proven his citizenship

He has not proven it to the American people, the supposed copy of his Birth certificate was a photoshop so cheaply done it was proven almost instantly.

Obama's Father was married to another woman when he married Barry's momma.

I say Romney submits his original birth certificate when Obama does his, both originals, not copies. Problem solved

Mittens claims he was born in Michigan.

OK... Prove it Willard. I have't seen it.

So where is Romney's birth certificate?

Obama's Father was a Muslim foreigner. If Romney's father's status matters so does Obama's father's.

Okay cool.

Neither of them matter. :thup:

I agree, further I agree that it is highly un likely that Obama was not born in Hawaii. BUT he has failed to provide that proof to the American people. SO Romney is under no obligation to either

Obama has proven his citizenship

He has not proven it to the American people, the supposed copy of his Birth certificate was a photoshop so cheaply done it was proven almost instantly.

Yes he has.

He has shown the documnets to PROVE he is a citizen.

You just lie and say he hasnt.

that makes him a citizen and you a lair

Lies lies and more lies.

Obama is as much a citizen as ANY citizen in this country.

You people jsut lie without compunction

Forum List

Back