Mittens confesses

Are the people who are so outraged over what Romney does or does not pay in taxes equally outraged over what Warren Buffet does or does not pay in taxes? No Buffet is not running for President but he does manage his money so he pays little or nothing in taxes and though he does talk about the rich paying more I have not seen or heard of him making any effort to do so. So are people really upset about the rich not paying enough or are they just upset with the rich who don't belong to the party you support?

Mitt Romney: Cayman Islands Accounts Used By Foreign Investors To 'Not Be Subject To' U.S. Taxes

Romney said that offshore sub-companies in the Cayman Islands help foreign investors avoid paying taxes on investments in the United States. Bain Capital currently has 138 such sub-companies headquartered in the Cayman Islands.

Using an offshore account to avoid taxes is like getting paid in cash and not reporting it to the IRS. It is cheating on your taxes. That's why Mittens jumped at the chance to get amnesty its why, once the IRS was aware of peoples' accounts, it didn't shield taxes any more. That was a nice way to say that people couldn't cheat.

Mittens is just a common criminal except that he lies, cheats and steals wit huge amounts of money.

Bet those spineless rw's jist kint wait to vote for this scumbag.
Some of OBAMAS own staff have accounts over seas like Valerie Jarret. Valerie Jarrett, Obama’s Right Hand Man, Has Offshore Bank Account and Line of Credit

Mitt Romney: Cayman Islands Accounts Used By Foreign Investors To 'Not Be Subject To' U.S. Taxes

Using an offshore account to avoid taxes is like getting paid in cash and not reporting it to the IRS. It is cheating on your taxes. That's why Mittens jumped at the chance to get amnesty its why, once the IRS was aware of peoples' accounts, it didn't shield taxes any more. That was a nice way to say that people couldn't cheat.

Mittens is just a common criminal except that he lies, cheats and steals wit huge amounts of money.

Bet those spineless rw's jist kint wait to vote for this scumbag.

"The so-called offshore account in the Cayman Islands, for instance, is an account established by a U.S. firm to allow foreign investors to invest in U.S. enterprises and not be subject to taxes outside of their own jurisdiction," Romney said. "So in many instances, the investments in something of that nature are brought back into the United States. The world of finance is not as simple as some would have you believe. Sometimes a foreign entity is formed to allow foreign investors to invest in the United States, which may well be the case with the entities that.... are describing as foreign accounts."

Someone didn't read their own link :(
Uhh... I don't think you understand what Mitt is saying there. Because... that absolutely promotes what he said. Just because the money *may* come back into the states doesn't mean that the all the taxes were paid.

Uhh... I absolutely understand what is being said.
Ill repeat for you, ok?

established by a U.S. firm to allow foreign investors to invest in U.S. enterprises and not be subject to taxes outside of their own jurisdiction,"

"The so-called offshore account in the Cayman Islands, for instance, is an account established by a U.S. firm to allow foreign investors to invest in U.S. enterprises and not be subject to taxes outside of their own jurisdiction," Romney said. "So in many instances, the investments in something of that nature are brought back into the United States. The world of finance is not as simple as some would have you believe. Sometimes a foreign entity is formed to allow foreign investors to invest in the United States, which may well be the case with the entities that.... are describing as foreign accounts."

Someone didn't read their own link :(
Uhh... I don't think you understand what Mitt is saying there. Because... that absolutely promotes what he said. Just because the money *may* come back into the states doesn't mean that the all the taxes were paid.

Uhh... I absolutely understand what is being said.
Ill repeat for you, ok?

established by a U.S. firm to allow foreign investors to invest in U.S. enterprises and not be subject to taxes outside of their own jurisdiction,"
Yeah... And there is absolutely nothing stopping "foreign investors" from also being from the united states to avoid the taxes of the united states.

Now I'll grant you that it doesn't come out and say it from what you quoted, but do you really need someone to say "4" when asked what "2+2" is?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back