Mittens advocates military action on Iran.

Not that Mittens knows that he is declaring unilateraly a justifable use of force in Iran by Israel, or War by Proxy.
Get the body bags ready.

"We recognize Israel's right to defend itself," he told the audience. Earlier, the aide, Dan Senor, previewed the speech for reporters, saying that "if Israel has to take action on its own, in order to stop Iran from developing the capability, the governor would respect that decision."
In Israel, Romney declares Jerusalem to be capital - Yahoo! News
Why?

We don't have to bury them.

You pricks should be okay with this. After all, no American troops will be shedding blood.

Not that Mittens knows that he is declaring unilateraly a justifable use of force in Iran by Israel, or War by Proxy.
Get the body bags ready.

"We recognize Israel's right to defend itself," he told the audience. Earlier, the aide, Dan Senor, previewed the speech for reporters, saying that "if Israel has to take action on its own, in order to stop Iran from developing the capability, the governor would respect that decision."

I'm looking for the line where Romney "advocates" military action.

You libs are such profligate liars.

Regarding Iran Romney basically said all options are on the table no different from what Obama has been saying. For the record I don't believe Romney will use military action against Iran nor will Obama Iran will get nukes sooner or later and the world is going to sit back and watch it happen.

Get the body bags ready.

mittens thinks he doesnt need congress to declare war.

Obama doesn't think that he needs, Congress, The Court, or Due Process, to fly Drones over Foreign Soil without knowledge or consent, and kill people, innocents along with the targeted. I know that's okay with you, but what happens when other Countries develop the same capability?

Get the body bags ready.

Obama doesn't think that he needs, Congress, The Court, or Due Process, to fly Drones over Foreign Soil without knowledge or consent, and kill people, innocents along with the targeted. I know that's okay with you, but what happens when other Countries develop the same capability?

Or to fly drones over our own soil...

:badgrin: You are a top notch spy in your home movies.

The bio fuel crap is long term, not short term. War with Iran is short term, if Obamination has the guts to do it or Israel finally does it.

Romney knows once he is in office, too much time has passed since Iran has been working towards a nuke going back to Bush Jr. Bush Jr didn't take action because he lost his balls over everyone trashing him about Iraq.

FYI....the covert war again Iran started before your messiah stole the white house.

The DOD has made it no secret that they are converting to biofuels and liquified coal in anticipation of a war in the Middle East that will cut oil supplies, Since the US military uses more fuel than all the US.

The grinding rods were destroyed with a worm that infected the Iranian CPU's of the refinery crushing uranium. That is one way Obama is fighting them.

I read that it was the Israelis that put the worm in their computer.

Ahhh shucks, moonglow went into hiding after being exposed not understanding the roles of the CIA, NRO, NSA, etc.

"CIA satellites." :lol:

Strange that Israel, the Arabs, most Europeans and even Obamination see the threat of a nuclear Iran, but you're so much smarter than everyone based on your internet knowledge. :anj_stfu:

Of course Romney will play the Iran fear angle. The fear angle got Bush elected to a second term.

Get the body bags ready.

where did i say it was ok for Obama to do it? Oh i didnt, so just shut the fuck up before you hurt yourself.

If you liked GW Bush's Middle East policy, you'll love Romney's.

He's out-neoconning the neocons on their most bellicose days.

Music to the ears of the defense lobby as well.

War for profit? Iran's president has already stated that he wants Israel to be wipped off the map and is knowingly seeking nuclear technology. Seens to me a pretty legitimate reason to be worried.

No he hasn't.

And Iran hasn't attacked anyone in close to 100 years.

Mittens advocates military action on Iran.

....And, now we know WHY!!!!!

"The case broke in September 2011 when an investment firm was accused of forging documents to obtain credit from at least seven Iranian banks over a four-year period.

The money was reportedly used to buy state-owned companies under the government's privatisation scheme.

As part of their probe, authorities froze the assets of an Iranian businessman thought to be the mastermind behind the scam."

Option II, For Wall $treet?????

241.png

Forum List

Back