Mittens advocates military action on Iran.

Oh, sooooooo what do YOU know????

What is your security clearance? A 7-11 donut discount card doesn't count.

War is going to happen in Iran no matter who is president.
Obama prefers the shadow war to military intervention.
But if president will mittens try to put boots on the ground?

Liberal logic....

Iran with nukes = good
Iran without nukes = bad

No, it's more like this: The exact same people who scared us into a war with Iraq with visions of mushroom clouds rising over Israel are now trying to scare us with visions of Iranian mushroom clouds rising over Israel. The liars have used up their credibility, I am not prepared to trust these people again with the lives of our soldiers and a trillion dollars of borrowed money.

The DOD has made it no secret that they are converting to biofuels and liquified coal in anticipation of a war in the Middle East that will cut oil supplies, Since the US military uses more fuel than all the US.

the CCCP's had alot of nukes and fed us fear for decades about how they would use them to destroy us and communism would win.
Detente, MAD were the political and military solutions.
What makes you thing Iran would use nukes when Israel has nukes also?

The left has no problem with war unless the President happens to be a republican. Fascinating.

Only you seem to have a problem with putting all people into a single box and labeling it.

Oh, for sure. That must be why the leftist media isn't reminding us every day all day about the casualities in Iraq and Afghanistan. Peddle that crap to some naive college kid.

Yeah dumbfuck, Iran says they want to wipe Israel and the USA off the face of the Earth while they're building nukes with help from Russia, China, North Korea and Pakistan....but you think it's all a lie.

You should be locked away for life.

Liberal logic....

Iran with nukes = good
Iran without nukes = bad

No, it's more like this: The exact same people who scared us into a war with Iraq with visions of mushroom clouds rising over Israel are now trying to scare us with visions of Iranian mushroom clouds rising over Israel. The liars have used up their credibility, I am not prepared to trust these people again with the lives of our soldiers and a trillion dollars of borrowed money.

the CCCP's had alot of nukes and fed us fear for decades about how they would use them to destroy us and communism would win.

If you understood the mind set of those who run Iran then you would know the answer to that question.

The left has no problem with war unless the President happens to be a republican. Fascinating.

Only you seem to have a problem with putting all people into a single box and labeling it.

Oh, for sure. That must be why the leftist media isn't reminding us every day all day about the casualities in Iraq and Afghanistan. Peddle that crap to some naive college kid.

I would prefer that my kids not have to see the war on the nightly news like I had to during Nam.

If you understood the mind set of those who run Iran then you would know the answer to that question.

the fear machine said the same about the Soviet's.

I would prefer that my kids not have to see the war on the nightly news like I had to during Nam.

Did you say that when Bush was President and every leftist media idiot was telling us every day all day the causalties? Nice try, but no cigar.

:badgrin: You are a top notch spy in your home movies.

The bio fuel crap is long term, not short term. War with Iran is short term, if Obamination has the guts to do it or Israel finally does it.

Romney knows once he is in office, too much time has passed since Iran has been working towards a nuke going back to Bush Jr. Bush Jr didn't take action because he lost his balls over everyone trashing him about Iraq.

FYI....the covert war again Iran started before your messiah stole the white house.

The DOD has made it no secret that they are converting to biofuels and liquified coal in anticipation of a war in the Middle East that will cut oil supplies, Since the US military uses more fuel than all the US.

the fear machine said the same about the Soviet's.

The Soviet Union was not run by religious cultists who believe armageddon will usher in their Savior.

Forum List

Back