Mittens advocates military action on Iran.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2011
sw mizzouri
Not that Mittens knows that he is declaring unilateraly a justifable use of force in Iran by Israel, or War by Proxy.
Get the body bags ready.

"We recognize Israel's right to defend itself," he told the audience. Earlier, the aide, Dan Senor, previewed the speech for reporters, saying that "if Israel has to take action on its own, in order to stop Iran from developing the capability, the governor would respect that decision."

In Israel, Romney declares Jerusalem to be capital - Yahoo! News

No wonder why willard wants to keep the press silent, he knew he would make a complete ass out of himself again.

War for profit? Iran's president has already stated that he wants Israel to be wipped off the map and is knowingly seeking nuclear technology. Seens to me a pretty legitimate reason to be worried.

Not that Mittens knows that he is declaring unilateraly a justifable use of force in Iran by Israel, or War by Proxy.
Get the body bags ready.

"We recognize Israel's right to defend itself," he told the audience. Earlier, the aide, Dan Senor, previewed the speech for reporters, saying that "if Israel has to take action on its own, in order to stop Iran from developing the capability, the governor would respect that decision."

Yes just think. You can dust off your pink dress for the protest.

Another example of the two faced left.

Get the body bags ready.

I don't give a shit what Israel does as long as we're not pulled into it or paying for it.

Get the body bags ready.

But I loaned it to you.

War for profit? Iran's president has already stated that he wants Israel to be wipped off the map and is knowingly seeking nuclear technology. Seens to me a pretty legitimate reason to be worried.

How do you know? All you know is what you have been told by people who told you that Saddam was poised to do much the same thing. Fool me once shame on you, you remember the rest, I hope.

The left won't even admit that Jerusalem IS the capital of Israel! Just ask Jay Carney.

They have part of Jerusalem not all. Israel will have to do as David did and take the city by force, until then they share the Capital with the West bank.

Get the body bags ready.

But I loaned it to you.

I never needed the mask I just dont do two faced.

But A repub might lend himself to the dem position and suddenly you want to go back to pink.

TWO FACED................

War is going to happen in Iran no matter who is president.
Obama prefers the shadow war to military intervention.
But if president will mittens try to put boots on the ground?

Funny how people can get different things from the very same information. For instance, based on reading the information, I got that Romney felt Israel has a right to defend itself. Nothing more. I mean, those were his words...

How do you know? All you know is what you have been told by people who told you that Saddam was poised to do much the same thing. Fool me once shame on you, you remember the rest, I hope.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I love the highlighted part, we're playing semantics, YEAH!

So who is occupying Jerusalem, maybe the Palestinians...yean they're getting better at this spin stuff, but only liberals buy this crap.

Ahmadinejad's phrase was "بايد از صفحه روزگار محو شود" according to the text published on the President's Office's website.[14]
The translation presented by the official Islamic Republic News Agency has been challenged by Arash Norouzi, who says the statement "wiped off the map" was never made and that Ahmadinejad did not refer to the nation or land mass of Israel, but to the "regime occupying Jerusalem". Norouzi translated the original Persian to English, with the result, "the Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad_and_Israel#cite_note-huffingtonpost.com-14

War is going to happen in Iran no matter who is president.
Obama prefers the shadow war to military intervention.
But if president will mittens try to put boots on the ground?

Certainly he will, occupation is where the money is. The warhawks will push the most expensive option for long term profitability and you will never even hear the words deficit or debt issue forth from his mouth while he cheerfully pours another trillion down the hungry maw of the MIC.

Forum List

Back