Mitten

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I have been around mormans most of my life. They will buy anything from you from ribeye steaks to toilets...but you can't go into their temples if you aren't one of them. For the most part I thought they were phony maroonies...but I have to admire Mitten for staying true to his convictions. The only rethug that admitted trump is a thug. He is now a dead duck as a rethug and a Mormon. Can I be your third wife in gratitude? Hearts to you Mitten! Is the rumor that trump caught corona virus true? Maybe Melanoma can be your 4th wife after me. Nice threesomes, eh?

I have been around mormans [sic] most of my life. They will buy anything from you from ribeye steaks to toilets...but you can't go into their temples if you aren't one of them. For the most part I thought they were phony maroonies...but I have to admire Mitten for staying true to his convictions. The only rethug that admitted trump is a thug. He is now a dead duck as a rethug and a Mormon. Can I be your third wife in gratitude? Hearts to you Mitten! Is the rumor that trump caught corona virus true? Maybe Melanoma can be your 4th wife after me. Nice threesomes, eh?

Although Mormon principles seem to generally be much more aligned with the Republican party than the Democrats, the church,for the most part, takes positions of struct political neutrality, only very rarely taking any position on any political issues, and does not generally presume to tell its members what political causes or candidates they should support. Mr. Romney's standing in this church is not in any danger of being affected, for good or ill, by his political positions or activities.

He's always been regarded as rather weak on standing for Republican principles—what is often known as a “Republican in name only”, or “RINO”; and his standing among the Republican party has long reflected this. His standing with the Democrats in voting to convict Mr. Trump is no more surprising than the many other times he's stood with the Democrats rather than with the Republicans. He seems to be catching a lot more heat, than usual, for this latest failure to stand with the party to which he claims to align. As a Republican myself, I'm not going to join in on those condemning him; I assume that he voted the way he thought was right, and although I disagree with him, it's not my place,nor that of the party or any other members thereof, to dictate to him how he must vote on matters that are brought before him to vote on. What,after all, would be the point of having individual Senators with individual votes, if they were compelled to vote the way their party dictated, rather then according to their own will or their interpretation of the will of their constituents?

Don’t you mean S mitten... He was always smitten with himself and when he failed in his ambition to become president he took out his jealousy and his feelings of inadequacy out on “ Teflon” Don who unfortunately for Mits nothing ever “ sticks” to... See Mits and Sticks rhyme but Mits never takes off the gloves unless he is pointing his finger in any direction but his own...

I have been around mormans [sic] most of my life. They will buy anything from you from ribeye steaks to toilets...but you can't go into their temples if you aren't one of them. For the most part I thought they were phony maroonies...but I have to admire Mitten for staying true to his convictions. The only rethug that admitted trump is a thug. He is now a dead duck as a rethug and a Mormon. Can I be your third wife in gratitude? Hearts to you Mitten! Is the rumor that trump caught corona virus true? Maybe Melanoma can be your 4th wife after me. Nice threesomes, eh?

Although Mormon principles seem to generally be much more aligned with the Republican party than the Democrats, the church,for the most part, takes positions of struct political neutrality, only very rarely taking any position on any political issues, and does not generally presume to tell its members what political causes or candidates they should support. Mr. Romney's standing in this church is not in any danger of being affected, for good or ill, by his political positions or activities.

He's always been regarded as rather weak on standing for Republican principles—what is often known as a “Republican in name only”, or “RINO”; and his standing among the Republican party has long reflected this. His standing with the Democrats in voting to convict Mr. Trump is no more surprising than the many other times he's stood with the Democrats rather than with the Republicans. He seems to be catching a lot more heat, than usual, for this latest failure to stand with the party to which he claims to align. As a Republican myself, I'm not going to join in on those condemning him; I assume that he voted the way he thought was right, and although I disagree with him, it's not my place,nor that of the party or any other members thereof, to dictate to him how he must vote on matters that are brought before him to vote on. What,after all, would be the point of having individual Senators with individual votes, if they were compelled to vote the way their party dictated, rather then according to their own will or their interpretation of the will of their constituents?
I’m a Republican and I agree with him.

Forum List

Back