Mitten got bayoneted

obama lost an Ambassador his Muslim buddies bayoneted his ass.
576370_437160989653447_580277576_n.jpg

Yes, in basic training I learned how to fix and swing a bayonet. Never saw one again. You know how heavy those things are. No one is going to carry that thing around. And who the heck are those yahoos? Are those things plastic?

I think obama won. Romney was playing nice guy. He shouldnt have. I think the fact checkers had a fulltime job checking obamas BS though. He can talk the talk. According to his record, he cant walk the walk! R&R/2012!

i'd disagree. i don't think he was being nice. he knows this country doesn't want the neo-con policies of the busy/cheney era and was running from them as fast as he could.

mostly romney was who he was... he says anything he thinks he has to

i'd also disagree that the president hasn't walked the walk.

but props for your honesty in acknowledging that romney lost.

Pretty sure he was trying to play the nice guy. Look at the other debates. If you think the prez has a good record, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. You are part of the problem. Yes, I'm not a liar. I will post my true feelings and opinions.

You are a terrible example of an American. People who think differently than you should not be able to vote??? Not very American.

i'd disagree. i don't think he was being nice. he knows this country doesn't want the neo-con policies of the busy/cheney era and was running from them as fast as he could.

mostly romney was who he was... he says anything he thinks he has to

i'd also disagree that the president hasn't walked the walk.

but props for your honesty in acknowledging that romney lost.

Pretty sure he was trying to play the nice guy. Look at the other debates. If you think the prez has a good record, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. You are part of the problem. Yes, I'm not a liar. I will post my true feelings and opinions.

You are a terrible example of an American. People who think differently than you should not be able to vote??? Not very American.

People have opinions. I respect that. I dont respect the President's principles, values and policy. If you think he has a good record, yes, I think your an idiot. Uninformed voters are not good voters.

People have opinions. I respect that. I dont respect the President's principles, values and policy. If you think he has a good record, yes, I think your an idiot. Uninformed voters are not good voters.

You must think Romney an idiot. (Just between you and me, I do too. :wink_2:) Romney did nothing last night but agree with Obama's policies.

Neither side lost or gained any real ground as a result of last night's debate... One good thing for Romney is that he would not let Obamalama keep repeating flat out lies about him or his position without exposing it.. the worst part for Romney was thinking Syria was Iran's gate to the sea... Iran has water on the south side

Poor guy. Toward the end I truly thought he was going to break down and cry. Sweating profusely and praying for it to be over.

Poor Mitten.
Many have commented on Willard's profuse sweating last night.
It reminds me of Nixon when he debated Kennedy. It cost Nixon bigtime.

Last edited:
Poor guy. Toward the end I truly thought he was going to break down and cry. Sweating profusely and praying for it to be over.

Poor Mitten.
Many have commented on Willard's profuse sweating last night.
It reminds me of Nixon when he debated Kennedy. It cost Nixon bigtime.

I believe the technical term is flop sweat. :D
With Bishop Willard we will have to rename it "flip-flop sweat." :badgrin:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Learn proper English before you call anyone an idiot

Forum List

Back