Mitten got bayoneted

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Poor guy. Toward the end I truly thought he was going to break down and cry. Sweating profusely and praying for it to be over.

Poor Mitten.

Romney had a sick look on his face from start to finish. People stop paying attention to this fast talker so he gets away with having multiple policies on issues.

Obama tried to keep up with his slick salesmanship while outlining his own policies for then next four years. I think Obama walked that fine line and the snap polling is looking good so far.

If you listened to what was said.. If you watched the facial expressions..
If you fact check what was said.. You would have seen how much America needs a new President.

WW1 was the secondmost deadly war in human history.

Andprobably the worst to serve in.

Bayonets were big.

If you fact check what was said.. You would have seen how much America needs a new President.

America doesn't need Romney.

its not like romney kept saying "me, too" last night to every obama policy/action or anything....

oh wait... he did.

they're just upset that romney was outclassed on every foreign policy issue.

check out this dishonest hack thread...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/256605-the-boy-prez-schooled-on-bayonets-and-horses.html

America doesn't need Romney.

its not like romney kept saying "me, too" last night to every obama policy/action or anything....

oh wait... he did.

they're just upset that romney was outclassed on every foreign policy issue.

check out this dishonest hack thread...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/256605-the-boy-prez-schooled-on-bayonets-and-horses.html

I do not see any credible right wingers saying that Romney won.

292788_440948015941250_1134458419_n.jpg

Last edited:
I think obama won. Romney was playing nice guy. He shouldnt have. I think the fact checkers had a fulltime job checking obamas BS though. He can talk the talk. According to his record, he cant walk the walk! R&R/2012!

I think obama won. Romney was playing nice guy. He shouldnt have. I think the fact checkers had a fulltime job checking obamas BS though. He can talk the talk. According to his record, he cant walk the walk! R&R/2012!

i'd disagree. i don't think he was being nice. he knows this country doesn't want the neo-con policies of the busy/cheney era and was running from them as fast as he could.

mostly romney was who he was... he says anything he thinks he has to

i'd also disagree that the president hasn't walked the walk.

but props for your honesty in acknowledging that romney lost.

Last edited:

i'd disagree. i don't think he was being nice. he knows this country doesn't want the neo-con policies of the busy/cheney era and was running from them as fast as he could.

mostly romney was who he was... he says anything he thinks he has to

i'd also disagree that the president hasn't walked the walk.

but props for your honesty in acknowledging that romney lost.

Pretty sure he was trying to play the nice guy. Look at the other debates. If you think the prez has a good record, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. You are part of the problem. Yes, I'm not a liar. I will post my true feelings and opinions.

Im laughing.........the k00ks know last night was not a game changer. And we'll see it in the pollls this week. I dont blame them however for grasping at the straws trying to keep this thing afloat. The first debate was a game changer and all the distraction in the world by the k00ks aint gonna change that.

Two more weeks and all this lefty shit gets mothballed for 2 generations.

Indeed.......its is going to be beyond fucking sweet.:D:D:D:2up::coffee:

Poor guy. Toward the end I truly thought he was going to break down and cry. Sweating profusely and praying for it to be over.

Poor Mitten.
Obama sunk Bishop Willard's battleship.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xKVy68qu6g]Obama Reminds Romney We Don't Have Horses and Bayonets Either - YouTube[/ame]

Poor Mitten.
Obama sunk Bishop Willard's battleship.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xKVy68qu6g]Obama Reminds Romney We Don't Have Horses and Bayonets Either - YouTube[/ame]

I contend Obama lost what little he had left of the Military vote, by using our Navy as a punchline. Disgraceful... But we all know you angry Liberals love that sort of thing.

Forum List

Back