Mitten goes to London to raise money

It was just fine when Obama did it in 2008.
Now it's not with Romney?
The media thought it was very smart for the President to do it when he was running for the first time.
It's OK for Dems to do it, but not when Repubs do it.
Talk about hypocrisy.

NO, damnit!

When the hell are you people going to learn???

Whatever a Dem does is fine and dandy, no questions asked but if a Repub does the same thing they are eeviiil, dastardly and down right no good!!!

Geez, the memo has been out there for so long it's ahhmAzing that everyone isn't up to speed on this.

Repeat the leftist mantra after me: Repbubs are always wrong no matter what; Dems smell like fresh baked cookies and will cure America because they know what's best for us!

You are saying no damnit to what I said?
I said the same thing as you did.

It was just fine when Obama did it in 2008.
Now it's not with Romney?
The media thought it was very smart for the President to do it when he was running for the first time.
It's OK for Dems to do it, but not when Repubs do it.
Talk about hypocrisy.

NO, damnit!

Whatever a Dem does is fine and dandy, no questions asked but if a Repub does the same thing they are eeviiil, dastardly and down right no good!!!

Geez, the memo has been out there for so long it's ahhmAzing that everyone isn't up to speed on this.

Repeat the leftist mantra after me: Repbubs are always wrong no matter what; Dems smell like fresh baked cookies and will cure America because they know what's best for us!

You are saying no damnit to what I said?
(She is being tongue-in-cheek)

Bankers, bank lobbyists, etc., that work for foreign banks. Dumb ass.
What part of 'American Citizens' escapes you, dipshit?

Romney is not going to foreign banks for money, as that is not legal. HE is going to American Citizens in a foreign country, which IS LEGAL.

Get your partisan head out of your ass.

You should take your own advice. She never made any claim that there was illegal activity, LIAR. lol :rolleyes:

Your best continues to be idiot.

If Romney is getting campaign money from foreign banks as she indicated, then that would be illegal.

no, damnit!

Whatever a dem does is fine and dandy, no questions asked but if a repub does the same thing they are eeviiil, dastardly and down right no good!!!

Geez, the memo has been out there for so long it's ahhmazing that everyone isn't up to speed on this.

Repeat the leftist mantra after me: Repbubs are always wrong no matter what; dems smell like fresh baked cookies and will cure america because they know what's best for us!

you are saying no damnit to what i said?
(she is being tongue-in-cheek)

:)

George Clooney raised money for Obama in Geneva.

From American citizens living abroad.

Mitten is going to the banks.

You didn't read your link.

Only American citizens or US green card holders are allowed to contribute to a presidential campaign, and Romney’s fundraising invitations note that attendees “must provide copy of US passport.”

top-ten-hilarious-funny-epic-fails-pictures-compilation-008.jpg

Bankers, bank lobbyists, etc., that work for foreign banks. Dumb ass.

Obama did the same thing in 2008. Everybody thought that was really smart of him to do it back then.

Yep, and RAVI Failed to find fault with it then as well.

Because she is a Raging Partisan Hypocrite.

So why even engage her in Debate?

deflecting to "obama did the same" does not help your mitt case, haha.

Obama did the same thing in 2008. Everybody thought that was really smart of him to do it back then.

it's not deflection. Obama went to foreign countries to raise money from US citizens, and the libtards were ok with it. Now Romney does it, suddenly it's a bad thing?

BTW, Obama is doing it NOW too. Let me guess... that's just different, right?

it's not deflection. Obama went to foreign countries to raise money from US citizens, and the libtards were ok with it. Now Romney does it, suddenly it's a bad thing?

BTW, Obama is doing it NOW too. Let me guess... that's just different, right?

you want to depose an incumbent?

so far you are doing it wrong.

Forum List

Back