Mitt winning would be a bad thing for the Republicans.

He doesn't need to do anything, the economy is on the mend. He just needs to sit back and take the credit for the recovery.

Yeah well the mend will take at least a decade if and I say IF we start doing some of the correct stuff.

He doesn't need to do anything, the economy is on the mend. He just needs to sit back and take the credit for the recovery.

tell that to all the foreclosure people, the part timers who are getting holiday work and than let me know after all the business's who have to let go of people because of obamacare, but other than that just kick back and thanx obama for doing NOTHING.

Yeah well the mend will take at least a decade if and I say IF we start doing some of the correct stuff.

I think it will take that long to fully recover, but we will be far batter off in 4 years then we are today, no matter whose butts warming that empty chair.

The republicans would be toast right now had McCain/Palin won.
As opposed to America being toast now because they lost?:confused:

We would be in virtually the same shape now regardless if McCain or Obama had won.

McCain was against the bailout? Stimulus?

He would have done virtually the same stuff as Obama except for the ACA. And that has not really had an impact yet.

Liberals do not realize what Obama has done to the debt. It will take a while to repeal Obamacare and get that burden off our backs.

We are not in a recovery right now. Obama has done more spending, more spending...increasing our debt.

If we give the bastard a single term he will continue to spend and spend and spend until the economy is not salvageable. We will go bankrupt and have to beg for money like Greece is doing now.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

very true. could be lucky president if take over with improving world ecnomey already

I think it will take that long to fully recover, but we will be far batter off in 4 years then we are today, no matter whose butts warming that empty chair.
well all i know if we had tory goverment in england since 2010 and unemployment not improved much at all. so whoever you are politically across the world it been hard to lower unemployment since crash in 2008 over last few years

still romney if he wins we probally come in at a good time with ecnomey around world improving

The republicans would be toast right now had McCain/Palin won.

I don't know if the Republican's would be toast or not TBH. However I recall the democrats saying the Republicans would be toast in 2010 elections and the party was dead.

I do think that the first 2 years probably would not have been focused on a Healthcare law and maybe the economy could have been focused on and then perhaps HC and Immigration.

Liberals do not realize what Obama has done to the debt. It will take a while to repeal Obamacare and get that burden off our backs.

We are not in a recovery right now. Obama has done more spending, more spending...increasing our debt.

If we give the bastard a single term he will continue to spend and spend and spend until the economy is not salvageable. We will go bankrupt and have to beg for money like Greece is doing now.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
The debt would be the same also! Most of the debt over the last 4 years is due to the cary over of the Bush policies that did not end the day Obama took office.
The interest on the Republican National Debt didn't end the day Obama took office.
The cost of Bush's 2 wars didn't end the day Obama took office.
The medical expenses of our injured vets from Bush's 2 wars didn't end the day Obama took office.
Bush's Medicare Part-D didn't end the day Obama took office.
The lost revenue from the Bush Depression didn't end the day Obama took office.
The expense of the unemployed from the Bush depression didn't end the day Obama took office.

The debt would be the same also! Most of the debt over the last 4 years is due to the cary over of the Bush policies that did not end the day Obama took office.
The interest on the Republican National Debt didn't end the day Obama took office.
The cost of Bush's 2 wars didn't end the day Obama took office.
The medical expenses of our injured vets from Bush's 2 wars didn't end the day Obama took office.
Bush's Medicare Part-D didn't end the day Obama took office.
The lost revenue from the Bush Depression didn't end the day Obama took office.
The expense of the unemployed from the Bush depression didn't end the day Obama took office.

Wow, and I laughed at you for saying you were an independent. You're obviously right down the middle...

Forum List

Back