Mitt uses tragedy to campaign

It's great.

The last time a Republican was in power in the white house, over a thousand Americans died as a result of the storm. And they turned around and blamed those Americans for their own deaths.

Now?

Nothing could provide a more stark comparison.

That would be the ones who refused to evacuate when TOLD to do so. No ones fault but theirs.

Like I said.

Blaming the victims.
Blame Nagin, too. He sat around with his thumb up his ass instead of following the city's evacuation plan.

Who would have ever guessed? Mitt, who has no power to do anything, is campaigning in LA while rescue operations are still on going.

Any campaigning at all during the Obama Presidency qualifies as "campaigning during a tragedy"

You liberals are desperate. if he hadn't you would have criticized him for not going. I don't hear any of you screaming how Obama is at Fort Bliss trying to spin not bringing the troops home.

Who would have ever guessed? Mitt, who has no power to do anything, is campaigning in LA while rescue operations are still on going.

So was Obama... and he's the one who claims ownership of some chair. Sad example of a 'political' discussion Rav. I think you know the difference between politics and a flame.

That would be the ones who refused to evacuate when TOLD to do so. No ones fault but theirs.

Like I said.

Blaming the victims.

Sorry bud, if you stay in an Area that received a Mandatory Evacuation, and is Protected by Dikes because it's low lying to begin with, You are not a Victom, you are a fucking idiot. Now if you can come up with an Excuse why you were unable to physically get out of there, we can talk about you being a Victom.

Liberals - and stupid people - can't seem to connect the words 'personal' and 'responsibility'. Weird.

New Topics

Forum List

Back