Mitt tels the truth. No, really ...

It's the best I could do. Suppose you give some examples of "Democrats piling on".

When the unemployment was at 5.6% in 2004
Tax cuts that DID actually reduce the deficit until 2008
Recess appointments by Bush
High gas prices
Bush stole the election, which was proved not to be true.
Women's rights
Anything that Obama says he did

It's estimated that the Bush Tax Cuts cost the Treasury $3 trillion.

I was no Bush fan by any means...he was just better than Gore and Kerry.
I was just stating where the dems piled on Bush, which rdean seems to have a memory lapse.

No problem.

We take the money away from the plutocrats, we invest in education and infrastructure like any sensible advance democracy does, good wages and prosperity follow.

In fact, that is EXACTLY what we did in the wake of the Great Depression and WWII, and we had decades of awesome prosperity...

Even your miserable country benefited...

No. Go start a business now. Hire people and pay them decent wages.

No, I'll just vote to tax you assholes.. it's a lot simpler and requires less work on my part.

Really? How?

Romney explains that austerity, during the recovery from a Great Recession, would cause catastrophic damage to our nation. The problem, of course, is that the Republican congressional leadership is committed to imposing austerity on the nation and Speaker Boehner has just threatened that Republicans will block the renewal of the debt ceiling in order to extort Democrats to agree to austerity -- severe cuts to social programs. Romney knows this could "throw us into recession or depression" and says he would never follow such a policy.
And this is one of many reasons why Romney’s unfit to be president: he’s too weak and indecisive, if president he’d allow the radical right to implement their destructive agenda.

Romney might actually be inclined to ‘do the right thing,’ but because he lacks conviction he’d easily be persuaded to follow the disastrous course advocated by conservatives.

Romney explains that austerity, during the recovery from a Great Recession, would cause catastrophic damage to our nation. The problem, of course, is that the Republican congressional leadership is committed to imposing austerity on the nation and Speaker Boehner has just threatened that Republicans will block the renewal of the debt ceiling in order to extort Democrats to agree to austerity -- severe cuts to social programs. Romney knows this could "throw us into recession or depression" and says he would never follow such a policy.
And this is one of many reasons why Romney’s unfit to be president: he’s too weak and indecisive, if president he’d allow the radical right to implement their destructive agenda.

Romney might actually be inclined to ‘do the right thing,’ but because he lacks conviction he’d easily be persuaded to follow the disastrous course advocated by conservatives.

Your post is based on a fallacy. The OP is a lie, the story quoted is a hit-piece based on a lie.

Go back and read from the top of this page. Read post #36

Last edited:
When the unemployment was at 5.6% in 2004
Tax cuts that DID actually reduce the deficit until 2008
Recess appointments by Bush
High gas prices
Bush stole the election, which was proved not to be true.
Women's rights
Anything that Obama says he did

I was just stating where the dems piled on Bush, which rdean seems to have a memory lapse.

Bush was a disaster. He was given a good economy and no wars. His tax cuts and his "drugs for votes" bill had to be passed through reconciliation.

recess-graph.png

President Obama Has Made Far Fewer Recess Appointments Than Any Recent President

Barely a minute and I've torn apart your argument. Shame on you. Stop swallowing talking points with that load.

Bush was a disaster. He was given a good economy and no wars. His tax cuts and his "drugs for votes" bill had to be passed through reconciliation.

recess-graph.png

President Obama Has Made Far Fewer Recess Appointments Than Any Recent President

Barely a minute and I've torn apart your argument. Shame on you. Stop swallowing talking points with that load.

You asked about piling on from the dems, dean. Looks like your mind is so twisted these days, or your panties are all in a wad, that you can't even stay on topic.

recess-graph.png

Bush was given a bubble economy on the verge of a recession.

I'm no fan of W but the idea the economy was hunky dory when he was sworn in is utter nonsense.

No. Go start a business now. Hire people and pay them decent wages.

No, I'll just vote to tax you assholes.. it's a lot simpler and requires less work on my part.

Why don't you just bash yourself in the head repeatedly with a hammer.

You'll get the same effect.

We had our greatest prosperity when the top marginal rate was 90%.

(That would be the period between WWII and 1962 when JFK cut taxes.)

We didn't do too bad in the period when the top Marginal rate was 70%.

And there was a reason for that. We invested heavily in infrastructure. Eisenhower, that pinko-commie RINO liberal bastard, agreed that Keynesian economics was a good thing and gave us a number of public works greater than anything FDR had ever dreamed of, such as the Interstate Highway system. Prosperity followed.

This was before the rich figured it was easier to just buy politicians than pay their taxes. And spent millions of dollars getting shills like Limbaugh to go out and play the sob song for rich people that the poor dears are just paying waayyy tooo much as they dismantle the middle class in this country. :eusa_boohoo:

Why don't you just bash yourself in the head repeatedly with a hammer.

You'll get the same effect.

We had our greatest prosperity when the top marginal rate was 90%.

(That would be the period between WWII and 1962 when JFK cut taxes.)

We didn't do too bad in the period when the top Marginal rate was 70%.

And there was a reason for that. We invested heavily in infrastructure. Eisenhower, that pinko-commie RINO liberal bastard, agreed that Keynesian economics was a good thing and gave us a number of public works greater than anything FDR had ever dreamed of, such as the Interstate Highway system. Prosperity followed.

This was before the rich figured it was easier to just buy politicians than pay their taxes. And spent millions of dollars getting shills like Limbaugh to go out and play the sob song for rich people that the poor dears are just paying waayyy tooo much as they dismantle the middle class in this country. :eusa_boohoo:

What does that have to do with this fabricated story??

If you have a bone to pick with how screwed up rich people are you might want to voice it in a better thread because this one has been totally crushed and exposed as a falsehood.

I would stay clear of it because anyone who supports it's premise looks as dishonest as the one who posted the OP.

Forum List

Back