Mitt takes credit for government bailout of Detroit automakers

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
That was some seriously funny shit!

To their credit, even the conservatives were laughing at his claim yesterday.

EUCLID, Ohio — Campaigning in the backyard of America’s auto industry, Mitt Romney re-ignited the bailout debate by suggesting he deserves “a lot of credit” for the recent successes of the nation’s largest car companies.

That claim comes in spite of his stance that Detroit should have been allowed to go bankrupt.

Despite his opposition to bailout, Romney claims ‘a lot of credit’ for auto industry success - The Washington Post

Romney: ‘I take credit for something I’m against.’

He must think Americans are stupid.

EUCLID, Ohio — Campaigning in the backyard of America’s auto industry, Mitt Romney re-ignited the bailout debate by suggesting he deserves “a lot of credit” for the recent successes of the nation’s largest car companies.

That claim comes in spite of his stance that Detroit should have been allowed to go bankrupt.

Despite his opposition to bailout, Romney claims ‘a lot of credit’ for auto industry success - The Washington Post

Romney: ‘I take credit for something I’m against.’

He must think Americans are stupid.

.....Or, he needs to get a 'script for some o' the same bipolar-meds.....​

....Snooki Palin uses!!!!!

"Mitt Romney massaged his position on the auto rescue in an interview with the Detroit News on Tuesday, saying that he might have given the auto companies unspecified “support” to get them out of bankruptcy. But, as has often been the case when the bailout is concerned, it was unclear exactly what he meant."

Forum List

Back