Mitt steps in it again

An IRA is not a savings account. Once you put money into an IRA it gets invested. If you are wise about investments it can grow quite quickly.

The money put into an IRA and the proceeds from investment are tax free, until you take it out. They are tax free to Mitt Romney and to you too. The purpose of making this kind of investment tax free until you take it out was to encourage leaving the money in and reinvesting it. Now, of course, investing and saving are wrong. All money should be redistributed as soon as earned with nothing invested or saved.

Could you pleas show me how this is done? I am allowed only one IRA and am limited to putting no more than $6000 per year into it.

Could you tell me how this could grow to $100.000. 000 in my lifetime? Take your time, I'll wait.

Mutual funds have higher risks, but can offer better returns. Romney's IRA probably doesn't want peons investing. Mitt Romney's big returns are less "wise investing" than connections, the IRAs with the highest returns are open to the wealthiest in many cases. Still, research can increase the chance of better profit, so choose after looking at what is available.

If by wise investing you mean you make a scheme no one else but the rich can tae advantage of, you lobby the government to eliminate regulations which would interfere with your scheme, and then you do it with no risk at all and avoid paying taxes to the country that allows you to do this.

And we wonder why mittens does not want to tell anyone about his taxes which would probably contain many records of this scam.

You almost gotta laugh about the way the left gleans it's information from TAX EXEMPT Media Matters and then criticizes a smart capitalist for taking advantage of the tax system administered by fools like Barney Frank who gave us the collapse of Fannie Mae while he was telling Americans that "Fannie was fine".

Please diagram the above sentence.

Radical lefties can't possibly be ignorant enough to believe the crap they are spouting. Even after the chairman of the House Banking Committee who had oversight responsibility for Fannie Mae, told America that Fannie was doing fine when it was on the verge of collapse the left didn't even blink. When Obama actually hired a communist to be on his Green Jobs board and hired an admitted tax cheat to be Treasury Secretary the left decided to be angry at a smart capitalist rather than the fools who are causing the US to be in a down hill slide. You really gotta wonder what is going on in their pretty little empty heads if they think capitalism is evil and the future of the US lies in communists appointed to do-nothing boards and tax cheats who admit they are too stupid to fill out an IRS return.

You almost gotta laugh about the way the left gleans it's information from TAX EXEMPT Media Matters and then criticizes a smart capitalist for taking advantage of the tax system administered by fools like Barney Frank who gave us the collapse of Fannie Mae while he was telling Americans that "Fannie was fine".

Please diagram the above sentence.

Ever since reading the misspelled signs written by the pots, I've realized we need a dictionary in order to understand illiterate right.

Its really easy to understand why they're so dead set against education.

An IRA is not a savings account. Once you put money into an IRA it gets invested. If you are wise about investments it can grow quite quickly.

The money put into an IRA and the proceeds from investment are tax free, until you take it out. They are tax free to Mitt Romney and to you too. The purpose of making this kind of investment tax free until you take it out was to encourage leaving the money in and reinvesting it. Now, of course, investing and saving are wrong. All money should be redistributed as soon as earned with nothing invested or saved.

Could you pleas show me how this is done? I am allowed only one IRA and am limited to putting no more than $6000 per year into it.

Could you tell me how this could grow to $100.000. 000 in my lifetime? Take your time, I'll wait.
Inside information .... crooked.

Forum List

Back