Mitt steps in it again

An IRA is not a savings account. Once you put money into an IRA it gets invested. If you are wise about investments it can grow quite quickly.

The money put into an IRA and the proceeds from investment are tax free, until you take it out. They are tax free to Mitt Romney and to you too. The purpose of making this kind of investment tax free until you take it out was to encourage leaving the money in and reinvesting it. Now, of course, investing and saving are wrong. All money should be redistributed as soon as earned with nothing invested or saved.

An IRA is not a savings account. Once you put money into an IRA it gets invested. If you are wise about investments it can grow quite quickly.

The money put into an IRA and the proceeds from investment are tax free, until you take it out. They are tax free to Mitt Romney and to you too. The purpose of making this kind of investment tax free until you take it out was to encourage leaving the money in and reinvesting it. Now, of course, investing and saving are wrong. All money should be redistributed as soon as earned with nothing invested or saved.

Could you pleas show me how this is done? I am allowed only one IRA and am limited to putting no more than $6000 per year into it.

Could you tell me how this could grow to $100.000. 000 in my lifetime? Take your time, I'll wait.

Could you pleas show me how this is done? I am allowed only one IRA and am limited to putting no more than $6000 per year into it.

Could you tell me how this could grow to $100.000. 000 in my lifetime? Take your time, I'll wait.

Lie, cheat and steal.

Worked for mittens and it worked for bush. It can work for the rest of us too. All we need is "seed money" and you get get from your rich daddy.

This raises not only ethical questions but legal ones as well. I could only put $6000 a year in my IRA. How did Mitt manage to get this much into his?

Tax free of course.

(I forgot, I am one of "those people")

Top Democrats Are Making Mitt’s Enormous IRA An Even Bigger Liability | TPMDC

You mean he successfuly managed his money ?

Wow....we wouldn't want a president who knew how to do that.

Vote for Obama.

Why is it conservatives will excuse their own no matter what the offense.. Too bad you guys are stuck with this walking disaster.

Me? I am enjoying it.

Wake us when you get an answer. I'm getting ready for a long nap.

Get a 401K then, stupid.

Get a 401K then, stupid.

Romney didn't.

You can put as much as you want into your IRA but only the first $6,000 is tax deferred.

Romney can never release his tax records because if he does, he will be unelectable and probably end up in prison.

This raises not only ethical questions but legal ones as well. I could only put $6000 a year in my IRA. How did Mitt manage to get this much into his?

Tax free of course.

You mean he successfuly managed his money ?

Wow....we wouldn't want a president who knew how to do that.

Vote for Obama.

Why is it conservatives will excuse their own no matter what the offense.. Too bad you guys are stuck with this walking disaster.

Me? I am enjoying it.

It seems my reputation on the above post was extremely negative. Must have struck a nerve!

I enjoy that too!

Romney can never release his tax records because if he does, he will be unelectable and probably end up in prison.

He released two years worth, numbnuts. Same as McCain. All that's required by law.

Beyond that, it's none of your fucking business.

Put your mouth back on Obama's ass and STFU.

Tax free of course.

Yes we know how democrats feel about an individual planning for their retirement.

Democrats cower at investing just ten percent.........

You mean their own ten percent.

They will take 50% from you and sleep very well at night.

Forum List

Back