Predatory Capitalism
Medicare Fraud That Made Him Rich
Hired Illegal Immigrants
Flat-Out Liar
Draft Dodger and Chickenhawk
Top Aide Illegally Impersonating Police Officers

Sources;
Mitt Romney's Skeleton Closet -- political scandals, quotes and character
Romney makes Obama look like Saint Barrack.
:eusa_angel:

Mitt Romney's Skeleton Closet:
Scandals, Quotes, and Character

Quotes
Out of Touch
For Seamus: Putting his dog on the roof
Ill-Gotten Gains
Phony "Varmint" Hunter
Predatory Capitalism
Medicare Fraud That Made Him Rich
Hired Illegal Immigrants
Flat-Out Liar
Draft Dodger and Chickenhawk
Top Aide Illegally Impersonating Police Officers

Sources;
Mitt Romney's Skeleton Closet -- political scandals, quotes and character
Romney makes Obama look like Saint Barrack.
:eusa_angel:

There is so much more. The investments in China. Employees making 99 cents an hour.

How Mitt Romney Bullied a Gay Student at Cranbrook : The New Yorker

“He can’t look like that. That’s wrong. Just look at him!” Or Romney, a few days later, “marching out of his own room ahead of a prep school posse shouting about their plan to cut Lauber’s hair.” Or the Post’s description of the attack itself:
They came upon Lauber, tackled him and pinned him to the ground. As Lauber, his eyes filling with tears, screamed for help, Romney repeatedly clipped his hair with a pair of scissors.
It is hard to forget that scene after reading it; how easy could it be after living it? For the five former students who spoke to the Post’s Jason Horowitz —four of them allowed their names to be used—it seems to have been impossible, becoming the sort of indelible, awful wrong that haunts both sides. “It happened very quickly, and to this day it troubles me,” Thomas Buford said. “What a senseless, stupid, idiotic thing to do.” “It was vicious,” said Philip Maxwell. “He was just easy pickins,” said Matthew Friedemann. He told the Post that he wondered if they’d get in trouble. They didn’t; nor did Romney when another student thought to be gay spoke in class and he called out, “Atta Girl!”

Thirty years later, one of the attackers ran into Romney's "victim":

“Hey, you’re John Lauber,” Seed recalled saying at the start of a brief conversation. Seed, also among those who witnessed the Romney-led incident, had gone on to a career as a teacher and principal. Now he had something to get off his chest.
“I’m sorry that I didn’t do more to help in the situation,” he said.
Lauber paused, then responded, “It was horrible.” He went on to explain how frightened he was during the incident, and acknowledged to Seed, “It’s something I have thought about a lot since then.”

The guy that was attacked thought they were going to kill him. He didn't have any reason to think different. And what did Romney say about that?

Back in high school, you know, I did some dumb things, and if anybody was hurt by that or offended, obviously, I apologize for that… You know, I don’t, I don’t remember that particular incident [laughs]… I participated in a lot of high jinks and pranks during high school, and some might have gone too far, and for that I apologize.

He's laughing. Like with the dog. Or when he said he likes to fire people. To his kind, this is all hilarious. And Republicans say, "But they were just "boys"." They were 17 and 18. Not children. Even if they were children, is this how Republicans raise their kids?

The 'Dark Side' of Romney's Mormon Work Ethic
09/23/2012 |

In a Washington Post op-ed, Lisa Miller says Mitt Romney's 47 percent comment reflects a certain "hard-hearted" strain of Mormonism that elevates self-reliance over mercy and compassion.

Hard work and self-reliance are all good, of course; they are rungs on the ladder to the American dream. But Kathleen Flake, professor of religion at Vanderbilt Divinity School and a Mormon, believes that Romney’s personal theology is a “twisted” interpretation of Mormon self-reliance. Romney is blaming the poor for their unfortunate status. “That’s Republicanism,” Flake said. “That’s not Mormonism.” What thunders from the Book of Mormon in LDS churches on Sunday, she added, is “if you judge the poor, you have no place in the kingdom of God.”

Bad stuff happens for no reason sometimes. And if you don’t have the LDS Church to look out for you, then who, in Romney’s world, will?

Read more: Utah Policy - The Dark Side of Romney s Mormon Work Ethic

I would never vote for someone who has unknown millions invested in China and then tries to trick people into believing that he will stand up to China when he keeps the rest of his money overseas in secret accounts so he didn't have to support this country. China would hold his money hostage. He would cave in a minute.

You are talking out your ass again.

He's said nothing to support you horsecrap ravings.

I would never vote for someone who has unknown millions invested in China and then tries to trick people into believing that he will stand up to China when he keeps the rest of his money overseas in secret accounts so he didn't have to support this country. China would hold his money hostage. He would cave in a minute.

Like we think you have the ability to vote against your welfare check ?

Forum List

Back