Mitt Romney's Garbage Man Speaks Out

What a load of shit. What's even more funny, sanitation workers in San Diego make SHITLOADS of cash and have excellent benefits.

Romney

The complaint is that no one pays attention to the poor widdle baby so he's got to cry over it.

People are paying attention now... not really in a good way. The country can see him for the whining dumbass borg that he is. That's five minutes of fame most of us would be happy to live without.

What a load of shit. What's even more funny, sanitation workers in San Diego make SHITLOADS of cash and have excellent benefits.

Romney

The complaint is that no one pays attention to the poor widdle baby so he's got to cry over it.

People are paying attention now... not really in a good way. The country can see him for the whining dumbass borg that he is. That's five minutes of fame most of us would be happy to live without.

Indeed, another useful idiot for the dems to parade out in endless conga-line of victims.

The lesson is, if you open your mouth, don't be surprised if someone pisses down your throat.

Romney

If this retard really thinks that Mitt Romney is unaware that someone hauls his trash, or that the trash constitutes a health hazard if it's not hauled, simply because Romney's not out applauding the guy while he does it, then it's no wonder he can't aspire to any more than humping trash cans.

By the way, why in the hell is he hauling them by hand? The trash company that services my area uses big containers that can be grabbed, raised, and emptied by a hydraulic lift on the truck itself. The workers don't even have to leave their seats. Methinks his real complaint about his job is the union regulations that prevent automation from cutting the number of workers necessary to do it.

The whole Mike Rowe & Mitt Romney thing in Ohio kinda flies in the face of the whole "We're kind of like the invisible people, you know. He doesn't realize, you know, that the service we provide, you know, if it wasn't for us, you know, it would be a big health issue, us not picking up trash." thing.

Mike Rowe lends

"Mike Rowe, as you know, is — well, he's a guy who has made a name for himself by doing things other people don't want to do — really ugly, dirty jobs, like standing with a politician," Romney quipped, getting a laugh from the crowd.

"I personally and honestly believe that we have unintentionally disconnected ourselves in a really fundamental way from the most important part of our workforce," he said. "I'm talking about the men and women who do the kinds of jobs that make civilized life possible for the rest of us."
Pretty sure that includes sanitation workers.

I'm a victim!!! I'm a victim!!!

Please ... cry me a river and tell me your sad tale.

"My name is Richard Hayes, and I pick up Mitt Romney's trash," the man says to the camera in the 60-second Web ad. "We're kind of like the invisible people, you know. He doesn't realize, you know, that the service we provide, you know, if it wasn't for us, you know, it would be a big health issue, us not picking up trash."

"Picking up 15, 16 tons by hand, you know that takes a toll on your body," Hayes continued. "When I'm 55, 60 years old, I know my body's going to be break down. Mitt Romney doesn't care about that."

I know my body's going to be break down? Huh? Get a gym membership and shut the fuck up. If you wanted to be 'visible', perhaps you could have gotten a job in retail.

I wonder if this guy has thought about the young nurses who will be breaking their backs lifting his fat over-weight ass when his body's all break down in a hospital bed.

Last edited:
How DARE Mitt Romney expect a sanitation worker to haul his trash away! The nerve of some people... expecting someone to actually do the job they were hired for!

I bet not a single Democrat would expect the sanitation worker to actually do his job... right, libtards??? :rolleyes:

But but Romney doesn't CARE! Otherwise he'd run out there on trash day and tell the poor man how badly he's being treated.

I used to be a project manager at Microsoft, and not ONCE did Bill Gates stop by my cubicle and give me hugs and kisses - in fact my butt's still sore!

cry-1.jpg

Since the trash man is working, he's not part of the 47%.

Actuall he is, Romney was refering to the 47% of people that are Maobama-bot-zombies that will vote for Maobama no matter what, these dumbasses have been convinced by their union that Romney is out to get them. It's all bull shit of course, but when has Maobama or the unions cared about that.

Good grief. You LWNJ's are as malleable and predictable as the RWNJ's.

Somebody posted this video on the internet and, suddenly, it's a major issue which needs to be posted here multiple times, I guess.

Forum List

Back