Mitt Romney's Garbage Man Speaks Out

Sooo, who all has Romney pretended to be that we know of so far? A policeman, a fireman, a garbageman, and a barber...

One things for sure, Obama has pretended to be POTUS for 3 years, 8 months and 11 days...

It would be unique if he could pretend to be a policeman, firefighter or even American...

69EZbW6ATK-2CvE7l5_RBg.jpeg

A real man of the people that Romney. I wonder, did he invite tha blue collar workers he spent a 'day' with home for a glass of Dom Perignon and some Bulgarian caviar?

I swear...

I've seen desperation before, but this election takes the prize

so much garbage from the left

Oh, I am certain Mitt has a close relationship with all his SERVANTS (as long as he needs them).

The op should get a job as a garbage man, they post so much of it they have experience

By Amanda Terkel

The labor union AFSCME is out with a new video featuring Richard Hayes, the man who picks up Mitt Romney's trash at his oceanfront mansion in La Jolla, Calif.

In the spot, Hayes talks about how hard he works in his job each day and criticizes Romney's comments about the 47 percent:

My name is Richard Hayes, and I pick up Mitt Romney's trash. We're kind of like the invisible people. He doesn't realize that the service we provide -- if it wasn't for us, it would be a big health issue, us not picking up trash.

Residents do come out and shake our hands. Sometimes they give us hugs and thank us for the job we're doing, hand us water and Gatorades. Tell us we're doing a good job and keep up the good work. Picking up 15, 16 tons by hand, that takes a toll on your body. When I'm 55, 60 years old, I know my body's gonna be break down [sic]. Mitt Romney doesn't care about that.​

More: Mitt Romney's California Garbage Man On The 47 Percent: 'We're Kind Of Like The Invisible People'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68q28r7m_FU&feature=player_embedded]Meet Richard Hayes. He picks up Mitt Romney's trash. - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't think garbage men "Picked up" tons of garbage anymore.....
Ours drive a big truck...pulls the wheeled container over to the truck, an arm comes down and picks up the container and empties it, then lowers the container back down, and the guy wheels it back to the side of the road. No lifting AT ALL. I think the poor garbage man will be just fine!

You guys are really digging for crap (literally) to get on Romney....Lol!

This ad is from THE UNIONS...don't you love all your dues going to pay for political ads?

The ad actually has to be a total lie. Mitt Romney doesn't yet live in the house at La Jolla because construction isn't complete yet. If the Romney's lived there, CNN would have bribed the trash man to bring them all his trash so they could go through it by now.

dear fucking idiot,

when mitt is NOT in one of his many homes he has the Help living there to secure and mantain it.

how stupid are you people about your own heros?

Forum List

Back