Mitt Romney's Garbage Man Speaks Out

What is this garbage man doing at the La Jolla home? We know he's not picking up trash from the Romney household because no one yet lives in that house. It's still under construction. Homes that are under construction don't even get trash pick up. You can't arrange for trash pickup until a certificate of occupancy is issued. A contractor has to arrange for removal of construction debris by a separate contract by a company authorized and licensed to remove construction material.

So what's he DOING there?

I challenge EVERY libtard who posted in this thread to tell me 3 personal facts about their sanitation worker... Name, age, and marital status.

I await your thundering silence.
Jorge. 59. Divorced.

:lol: Well done, Rav!

Seinfeld -- Sex is Like the Garbage Man

Jerry: "Are you all right?"

Elaine: "I don't know. It's just the last coupla days my mind has been...not good."

Jerry: "Wait a second, I know what's happening. The no sex thing is having a reverse effect on you."

Elaine: "What? What are you talking about?"

Jerry: "To a woman, sex is like the garbage man. You just take for granted the fact that any time you put some trash out on the street, a guy in a jumpsuit's gonna come along and pick it up. But now, it's like a garbage strike. The bags are piling up in your head. The sidewalk is blocked. Nothing's getting through. You're stupid."

Elaine: "I don't understand."

Jerry: "Exactly."

Forget the garbageman, who does the Romney's dry cleaning. They always got the real dirt.

The whole Mike Rowe & Mitt Romney thing in Ohio kinda flies in the face of the whole "We're kind of like the invisible people, you know. He doesn't realize, you know, that the service we provide, you know, if it wasn't for us, you know, it would be a big health issue, us not picking up trash." thing.

Mike Rowe lends

Pretty sure that includes sanitation workers.

I'm honestly not sure what it is snivelers like Romney's trash collector want and expect us to do. Sanitation workers are SUPPOSED to be unobtrusive. It's one of the things we're paying them so well for. It's always seemed like a fair trade to me: you take care of the messy stuff out of sight, and we'll give you a good salary, good benefits, and job security. Are we supposed to focus a spotlight on our dumpsters and paint them with glitter, so he can feel like a Hollywood starlet on the runway?

Of course! No reason to worry about the slaves or consider them as fellow human beings, right? After all...we "pay" them to do the dirty work and they should be happy with that!

Thank you, Potiphar's wife.
You'll have to remind me -- who forced this man into garbage collection?

I'm honestly not sure what it is snivelers like Romney's trash collector want and expect us to do. Sanitation workers are SUPPOSED to be unobtrusive. It's one of the things we're paying them so well for. It's always seemed like a fair trade to me: you take care of the messy stuff out of sight, and we'll give you a good salary, good benefits, and job security. Are we supposed to focus a spotlight on our dumpsters and paint them with glitter, so he can feel like a Hollywood starlet on the runway?

Of course! No reason to worry about the slaves or consider them as fellow human beings, right? After all...we "pay" them to do the dirty work and they should be happy with that!

Thank you, Potiphar's wife.

the white man forced him into it.

Well and then there are all the illegal Guatemalan yard workers he just up and fired because, as he said, he was running for prez so couldn't have illegals working for him anymore.

Well and then there are all the illegal Guatemalan yard workers he just up and fired because, as he said, he was running for prez so couldn't have illegals working for him anymore.

I'd ask for a link, but you'll either refuse and say 'it's generally well known', or post an unsubstantiated libtard blog.

I challenge EVERY libtard who posted in this thread to tell me 3 personal facts about their sanitation worker... Name, age, and marital status.

(shrugs) We could all lie and you'd never know the difference, so what's the point?

I hate to break it to you, sport, but you liberals only THINK no one can tell when you're lying. Truth is, none of you are slick enough to get away with it.

Jorge. 59. Divorced.

now prove it. And WHY did you pick a Latino name? Racist much? Stereotyping sanitation workers as Latinos?

He picked Jorge because I already mentioned that that's the name of the guy who picks up the recycling in my neighborhood, and he's not imaginative enough to make up something original.

He needed to be able to feed his family?

Yeah, we know what an outrageous hardship liberals consider it to be "forced" to provide for themselves and their families, rather than having someone else do it for them. Why, it's modern-day slavery, this expectation of personal responsibility! The HORROR! :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back