Mitt Romney, wuss

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Obama was called a traitor (still is), a commie (still is), not a "real" American (still is), a liar over his birth certificate (still is) and I don't recall him ever whining about it.

Mitten is questioned about his tenure at Bain and asked to release his tax returns and he melts down like a child.

I don't get it.

Obama was called a traitor (still is), a commie (still is), not a "real" American (still is), a liar over his birth certificate (still is) and I don't recall him ever whining about it.

Mitten is questioned about his tenure at Bain and asked to release his tax returns and he melts down like a child.

I don't get it.

Obama bitched constantly about negative campaign ads in 08. Your memory is shit.

I don't get it.

When isnt Obama whining about it?

And he was called a liar for many many other things.

BTW Romney is hardly melting down.

There is no figuring 'the public' about some things. Bush avoided military service and many still voted for him. Kerry chased a guy into the jungle and killed him one-on-one, and people voted against him and for the coward.

Not that military service was or is heroic, but the way it is presented in society, with all the exaggeration of the masculine ego as an example.

What is really a mystery is why Gore didn't kick up a lot more fuss in 2000.

I don't get it.

Melt down?

:lol:

Personally, I'd like Mitt to tell the Obama camp to shove up their collective ass and then just beat the shit out of Obama's crappy record as POTUS.

There is no figuring 'the public' about some things. Bush avoided military service and many still voted for him. Kerry chased a guy into the jungle and killed him one-on-one, and people voted against him and for the coward.

Not that military service was or is heroic, but the way it is presented in society, with all the exaggeration of the masculine ego as an example.

What is really a mystery is why Gore didn't kick up a lot more fuss in 2000.

Bush served in the Air National Guard. He was a pilot.

Next.

"Bush served in the Air National Guard. He was a pilot."
Such innocence!
Really, anyone who knows that much knows the rest. Rich man's son hot rodding around the safe Texas skies to avoid the rather more hostile SE Asian blue. Then, disappeared from the rolls somewhere off in the ever-sunny south (Sweet home...).
No possible way to compare military records with his opponent. No explaining preferences.

I don't get it.

Wingnuts don't like it when lefties use their same tactics against them.

republicanwhiners-240x300.jpg

I don't get it.

Romney is used to always having his way.

Thurston Howell III.

I don't get it.

Thurston Howell III.

You spelled Obama wrong.

I don't get it.

Thurston Howell III.

Nice observation Gilligan

“I’m not familiar with precisely what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was." - Mitt Romney

"If Latinos sit out the election instead of, 'we're going to punish our enemies and we're going to reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us' .."

Barack Obama, referring to Republicans as enemies (that he wants punished), Oct. 2010

Forum List

Back