Mitt Romney wants Lockerbie bomber back in U.S. to face justice.

So what? Wow, that's an easy call, isn't it?

Romney's a sure fire loser... the sooner we get him off the stage, the better.

You could not be more wrong about Romney. He's one of the very few Republicans that the independents would vote for. Wanna win? Run a candidate that can win the independents.

They didn't vote for him in 2008. Why would they vote for him in 2012?

BECAUSE!

"Generic Republican Candidate" can beat the pants off of President Obama.

And Mitt is as generic as you can get. :eusa_whistle:

You could not be more wrong about Romney. He's one of the very few Republicans that the independents would vote for. Wanna win? Run a candidate that can win the independents.

BECAUSE!

Are we going to have to once again talk about how he killed his dog through sheer stupidity?

Okay, you don't like Romney, fair enough.

at this point, hes the only guy who can beat Obama. Perry will be picked apart and have to answer some questions. And hes from Texas, as a born and raised Florida boy, Texas can suck my golden nutz

I just like Romney's disposition a lot more than any other Republican candidate. Huntsman is also impressive so far.

Guy, the very fact that you are a liberal who thinks that Romney and Huntsman are the bee knees is probably a good reason for conservatives to be wary of them.

I don't worry about a straight up between Perry and Obama. Obama's record has been so abyssmal, he really doesn't have much of an argument. No one can get re-elected with 9% unemployment, a 38% approval rate, etc.
The biggest danger I see with a Romney candidacy (which I think can only happen is if the Establishment cheats, and what would be the chances of that happening) is that the TEA Party and other conservatives get behind a third party candidate and allow Obama to win. I know I'll be looking at a third party if we are stuck with a choice between these two libs.

You keep holding these things up as some sort of flag of victory.

Obama's "record" is far from abysmal. There have been more jobs created during his short 3 year administration then Bush's eight years. Companies that were on the edge of total collapse are showing record profits. And Bush's numbers in regards to the deficit were incorrect. Pretty sure that extends into UE.

While Obama's job approval is low..republican job approval is almost non-existent. And Obama's personal approval rate is still pretty high.

And while a Perry candidacy would present a challenge..if he chooses someone like Bachmann, Santorum, or Cain as a running mate..it's a lock for Obama.

Rubio already said no. I don't see Romney on the bottom of that ticket or Huntsman.

So maybe Pawlenty? It would soften the edge..but if past performance is any indication, Perry's as sharp as a dull rock cudgel when it comes to campaigning..which may work in Texas..but is not going to work in the General Election.

BECAUSE!

Are we going to have to once again talk about how he killed his dog through sheer stupidity?

He killed his dog?

I know about the dog riding on the roof top of the car. Did it die?

I just thought it crapped all over the place.

The guy's a scapegoat. Get Gadhafi.

I think Khadafy's done been got--it's time for the bomber to face some reality. Many that were killed on this plane were U.S. college students coming home for break.

I'd like to see Gadaffi and the bomber fry.

The trick is getting them. Not easy at this point.

There should be no "trick". We supported the Rebel cause--to the tune of almost 1 billion dollars--they should gladly hand him over to us.

Furthermore--this man was never SICK--this giving back of this terrorist that killed 235 Americans--primarily college students coming back home for break--was a deal made between BP (British Petroleum) and Gadaffi.

bringing him to court would be hilarious and show how badly tampered the evidence was to get him in the first place.

he would walk free and win his subsequent suit for defamation

Another Romney gaffe. He clearly has not looked into the case.. if he had, he would never ever want the accused in a US court of law or any other court of law in the west.

The case against this guy is so flawed that you could never win without buying off the judge. The evidence has been tampered with and manipulated, the witnesses bought off by the FBI and coached at that and evidence has been withheld. Hell many British victim families who followed the case very closely dont think he did it.

indeed. bringing him to court would make a mockery of the FBI

BECAUSE!

He killed his dog?

I know about the dog riding on the roof top of the car. Did it die?

I just thought it crapped all over the place.
Didn't die. My error.

But it gives a glimpse into this guy, for me.

I don't worry about a straight up between Perry and Obama. Obama's record has been so abyssmal, he really doesn't have much of an argument. No one can get re-elected with 9% unemployment, a 38% approval rate, etc.

You keep holding these things up as some sort of flag of victory.

Obama's "record" is far from abysmal. There have been more jobs created during his short 3 year administration then Bush's eight years. Companies that were on the edge of total collapse are showing record profits. And Bush's numbers in regards to the deficit were incorrect. Pretty sure that extends into UE.

While Obama's job approval is low..republican job approval is almost non-existent. And Obama's personal approval rate is still pretty high.

And while a Perry candidacy would present a challenge..if he chooses someone like Bachmann, Santorum, or Cain as a running mate..it's a lock for Obama.

Rubio already said no. I don't see Romney on the bottom of that ticket or Huntsman.

So maybe Pawlenty? It would soften the edge..but if past performance is any indication, Perry's as sharp as a dull rock cudgel when it comes to campaigning..which may work in Texas..but is not going to work in the General Election.

I hold those things up as proof that we were right all along. The world's Worst Affirmative Action Hire was not a good fit for the Presidency. And all the turd polishing in the world doesn't change that, guy. Another year of this, people will be out for this man's hide.

And frankly, Perry's won every election he's ever been in. Obama's lost a few.

how is Romney a cult leader and Perry is not? Im not assuming you like Perry, cause I don't know. Im just using him as an example.

is it Romney's religious belief that don't attract you?

Yes, cults started by petty con men who wanted to deflower 14 year old girls tend to turn me off... as do idiots who insist on believing in them after they've been debunked.

Mormonism is Scientology plus 150 years. Does Evil Space Lord Xenu live on Planet Kolob?

Now, just to clarify, I'm an agnostic and I have nothing but contempt for all organized religion.

But the difference between a religion and a cult is that a cult seeks to control every aspect of the lives of their members. Mormonism falls into the latter category while evangelicals (who have a lot of silly ideas) do not. Evangelicals have a wide variety of beliefs and disagreements on scriptures.

Like the ones you tend to look at on daily hotties ?

Forum List

Back