Mitt Romney: Trump Has ‘Failed Badly’ at Uniting U.S.

It will be a binary choice again in 2020.

The upside last time was two SCOTUS.

2020-2024 will likely bring another.

It is the only power I have to adhere to as close to Orginalist principles of governance as possible for the remainder of my expected life (20-30yrs)

The childlike grifter will take his politics of stupidity with him after 2020 into babylike retirement.

Mittens handed the WH back to Barry the Fairy and his only reason for being a Senator was to run for the office when Trump was impeached....guess what, Mittens....that ain't going to happen. I'd take the most despicable rug-merchant Jew over a Mormon any day of the week.

A husband and wife are driving home after celebrating their 20th anniversary at a local restaurant.
They are reminiscing about their years together. The wife talks about the early days in their relationship. How they would make out when they were stopped at red lights, at times not even going when the light turned green until the drivers behind them blew their horns. How they would sit with their arms around each other wherever they went.

The husband turns and looks at his wife, leaning with her arm out the passenger side window and says, "I don't know. I'm where I've always been."

One of many reasons why Mitt will never be President:

35r4k2.jpg

No wonder that Mormon cult-asshole lost the 2012 election; that pig is exactly like Obama with white skin. He was the biggest RINO in the history of the Republican party and very importantly, the most boring, uninspiring Republican candidate in history.

I always hold my nose and vote Republican, but make no mistake, there are plenty of Republican scumbags out there I hate almost as much as liberalfilth. Bushes, McCains, Romneys - they can all kiss my libertarian/independent ass.

I don't recall Mitt Romney having any skills related to "uniting". The freaking RINO couldn't even unite his own party.

Forum List

Back