Mitt Romney, the nice guy

Romney did score himself some major points getting back to the debate, especially after the last debates back and fourth of who mowed Mitt Romney's lawn.

I like Mitt Romney from the business side of the equation, but I did disagree with him on some other domestic issues and the supporting of TARP.

If I could have my way, I would like to see Gingrich, Huntsman, Paul, and Romney have a detailed sit-down debate over economic theory, fiscal policy, and monetary policy. These debates we have had are kind of a joke because it makes candidates that can produce laughs and one line pitches to look like real viable candidates and on the other end limits real policy discussion by candidates that offer significant discussion.

I guess you don't buy the "living document" theory?
If you mean the Constitution can be "edited and updated" or "interpreted" by a group of people to allow what they want, then no. There are mechanisms for Amending the Constitution, and that has been done.

If by "Constitutionalist" you mean "We the People" and not "We the Government" or "We the Corporations", then yes, Mr. Sparkle.

Last edited:
About the only guy within the Republican party running for President that won't scare the crap out of the center. Cain and Newt won't beat Obama for that reason.

what the fuck is this ? the tv screen ?

i think romney would be fine.

Last edited:
I don't want a "nice guy". I want a Constitutionalist.

And what's your idea of a constitutionalist?? It's like the bible different interpertations, that's why we have a supreme court as they have different opinions on the Constitution, it's takes 9 of them to figure it out.

Romney did score himself some major points getting back to the debate, especially after the last debates back and fourth of who mowed Mitt Romney's lawn.

I like Mitt Romney from the business side of the equation, but I did disagree with him on some other domestic issues and the supporting of TARP.

If I could have my way, I would like to see Gingrich, Huntsman, Paul, and Romney have a detailed sit-down debate over economic theory, fiscal policy, and monetary policy. These debates we have had are kind of a joke because it makes candidates that can produce laughs and one line pitches to look like real viable candidates and on the other end limits real policy discussion by candidates that offer significant discussion.

Yes, he is a nice guy even tried to help Perry out when he stumbled all over the place by not remembering the 3rd thing he wanted to abolish.

I don't want a "nice guy". I want a Constitutionalist.

And what's your idea of a constitutionalist?? It's like the bible different interpertations, that's why we have a supreme court as they have different opinions on the Constitution, it's takes 9 of them to figure it out.
If you mean the Constitution can be "edited and updated" or "interpreted" by a group of people to allow what they want, then no. There are mechanisms for Amending the Constitution, and that has been done.

If by "Constitutionalist" you mean "We the People" and not "We the Government" or "We the Corporations", then yes, Maple.

Forum List

Back