Mitt Romney...The Man

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Tonight we were shown a side of Mitt that we couldn't learn from him. We heard about the compassionate man who held the hands of people in distress time and time again. He was there for every heartbreak, every tear and prayed with them, cooked for them, stood by them in times of need.

This made this convention different from all others I have seen. No other convention can I remember did I ever think of "Walking the Walk." We've heard about paying forward, but this man has lived it.

If Mitt Romney becomes president we will never have to worry about his integrity. It's in his soul.

Tonight we were shown a side of Mitt that we couldn't learn from him. We heard about the compassionate man who held the hands of people in distress time and time again. He was there for every heartbreak, every tear and prayed with them, cooked for them, stood by them in times of need.

This made this convention different from all others I have seen. No other convention can I remember did I ever think of "Walking the Walk." We've heard about paying forward, but this man has lived it.

If Mitt Romney becomes president we will never have to worry about his integrity. It's in his soul.

:rofl:

He's a great man but had to snicker at that one..."It's in his soul."

:rofl:

He's a great man but had to snicker at that one..."It's in his soul."

Glad I could make you smile. And certainly glad you agree he is a great man!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back