Mitt Romney: The Book of Dirty Little Secrets

what an out and out prog you have marked yourself to be.

He didn't have to show squat, but the progs cry he only showed 2 years.

Every other presidential candidate, Republican and Democrat alike, have released YEARS of tax forms. So I have to ask, what is Romney hiding?

pathetic

and

Bain had about a 75% save rate once they took over a company.

Thousands upon thousands of jobs saved.

so stick your arrogant lying bullshit up your ass.

Bain was a vampire that sucked the life out of companies.

So would you fly an airline that only crashes its planes 25% of the time?

Or go to a doctor that lost only 25% of his patients.

More to the point, would you go to a doctor who said, "Eh, screw it, too much trouble to fix this guy, let's harvest his kidneys!" which pretty much describes what Bain did to companies like AmPad and GS Steel and DDi.

Bain didn't "save" any jobs. Most of Bain's work was in the 1990's, when the economy was humming, we had 4% unemployment for years and you had to be nearly a retard to fuck up a business.

Of course, when a Bain company did well, it was always because of Bain's leadership. When a Bain company failed, there was always someone else to blame.

Like I said, prog liar.

If Bain had not stepped in, 100% of those companies would have failed.

Grats, you are a failure.

Like I said, prog liar.

YOu don't know that. In fact, some of the companies actually did better once they got Bain out of their lives.

For instance, your boy Romney likes to point out that Staples now hires 100,000 people. But most of the growth occurred after Bain sold the company. Which is why he doesnt' talk about Staples all that much anymore.

kohls+staples+dicks+dr+heckle+funny+fail+signs.jpg

The reality is, Bain was a vampire that latched itself onto healthy companies and often sucked the life out of them. I'm sure it was a good deal for Bain's investors, but for everyone else, not so much.

:lol:

Why would any sane person pick obama over mitt?

People have mentioned obamas lack of leadership since about 1 month in. And he STILL blames everyone else for everything that's not working.

any vote for obama is a vote for failure. hell, Bill doesn't want him re-elected

A perfect example of willful ignorance and a closed mind. Curious and responsible people want to know as much as possible about a candidate before casting a vote.

Like I said, prog liar.

YOu don't know that. In fact, some of the companies actually did better once they got Bain out of their lives.

For instance, your boy Romney likes to point out that Staples now hires 100,000 people. But most of the growth occurred after Bain sold the company. Which is why he doesnt' talk about Staples all that much anymore.

The reality is, Bain was a vampire that latched itself onto healthy companies and often sucked the life out of them. I'm sure it was a good deal for Bain's investors, but for everyone else, not so much.

You mean the same Staples that was about to go broke before Bain took over?

So how many times are you going to vote for Obama?

what an out and out prog you have marked yourself to be.

He didn't have to show squat, but the progs cry he only showed 2 years.

Every other presidential candidate, Republican and Democrat alike, have released YEARS of tax forms. So I have to ask, what is Romney hiding?

pathetic

and

Bain had about a 75% save rate once they took over a company.

Thousands upon thousands of jobs saved.

so stick your arrogant lying bullshit up your ass.

More to the point, would you go to a doctor who said, "Eh, screw it, too much trouble to fix this guy, let's harvest his kidneys!" which pretty much describes what Bain did to companies like AmPad and GS Steel and DDi.

Bain didn't "save" any jobs. Most of Bain's work was in the 1990's, when the economy was humming, we had 4% unemployment for years and you had to be nearly a retard to fuck up a business.

Of course, when a Bain company did well, it was always because of Bain's leadership. When a Bain company failed, there was always someone else to blame.

Like I said, prog liar.

Joey doesn't understand how companies like Bain operate. This much is clear from his postings on the subject. I feel kind of sorry for him.

People have mentioned obamas lack of leadership since about 1 month in. And he STILL blames everyone else for everything that's not working.

any vote for obama is a vote for failure. hell, Bill doesn't want him re-elected

What's not working?

This ought to be good..

Although I do see that the George W. Bush plan to keep friends and family alive even if they bomb the US failed..with the killing of Osama Bin Laden..

Bush's Former Oil Company Linked To bin Laden Family

What's not working?

This ought to be good..

Although I do see that the George W. Bush plan to keep friends and family alive even if they bomb the US failed..with the killing of Osama Bin Laden..

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

$15.8 Trillion in the hole
UE= 22.9 million people
gas= $3.5+ per gallon

in 2008
9.9 Trillion in the hole
UE = 13.5 million
gas ~ $2 per gallon

Yep, it's all working.

Like I said, prog liar.

Joey doesn't understand how companies like Bain operate. This much is clear from his postings on the subject. I feel kind of sorry for him.

I don't. He's the last of the obamabots that claimed to be reps that are unbanned.

I'm sure he's giving classes, for free of course, since making money is the devil.

You mean the same Staples that was about to go broke before Bain took over?

So how many times are you going to vote for Obama?

this will be the first and only, actually. I usually vote Republican.

I'm critical of both parties. The Democrats for creating a dependency state, and the Republicans for crushing the middle class. I'd almost suspect collusion.

But, please, Bain was not the brilliant place you make it out to be. Romney was born on third base and thought he hit a triple.

[

I understand EXACTLY how they work.

I just don't see why the rest of us tolerate it.

Oh, that's right, because they've gotten very clever at getting people like you upset about gay marriage or someone is making fun of your sky pixie.

Look at the shiny thing...

Like I said, prog liar.

Most companies that have a worthwhile product and good customer base can survive and even move forward when they are infused with capital and good management. That's what Bain did for Staples and many other companies.

GM is said to be doing fine, however we still own a lot of stock in the company. I wonder if they would stay afloat if we made them sell the stock to pay us back.

With that said, +1 for Bush and Tarp and +75% for Bain............Obama, his green energy endeavors.............I think we're at -10. What about those "lost" jobs at the taxpayer's expense?? You really look like a fool JoeB. :cuckoo:

What's not working?

This ought to be good..

UE= 22.9 million people
gas= $3.5+ per gallon

in 2008
9.9 Trillion in the hole
UE = 13.5 million
gas ~ $2 per gallon

Yep, it's all working.

I still don't get you..most of that debt was accrued during the Bush administration. It just got put on the books..as opposed to "off the books".

And you are wrong about the gas thing. May/June 2008 gas floated up at around 4 bucks. It went down after the economy went Keeerash!

What's not working?

This ought to be good..

UE= 22.9 million people
gas= $3.5+ per gallon

in 2008
9.9 Trillion in the hole
UE = 13.5 million
gas ~ $2 per gallon

Yep, it's all working.

I still don't get you..most of that debt was accrued during the Bush administration. It just got put on the books..as opposed to "off the books".

And you are wrong about the gas thing. May/June 2008 gas floated up at around 4 bucks. It went down after the economy went Keeerash!

do you recall the $1.4 trillion wasted on shovel ready jobs?

remember how obama was told it would fail, and then laughed after it did what he knew it would do?

Member how UE was not supposed to top 8% percent?

and so on and so forth

Am I better off now than before obama took office?

fuck no

Are you still unemployed? If so, why the fuck would you vote for him?

[

Most companies that have a worthwhile product and good customer base can survive and even move forward when they are infused with capital and good management. That's what Bain did for Staples and many other companies.

GM is said to be doing fine, however we still own a lot of stock in the company. I wonder if they would stay afloat if we made them sell the stock to pay us back.

With that said, +1 for Bush and Tarp and +75% for Bain............Obama, his green energy endeavors.............I think we're at -10. What about those "lost" jobs at the taxpayer's expense?? You really look like a fool JoeB. :cuckoo:

So you think we should keep using the energy technologies that are destroying the planet and enriching people who want to kill us? This is a plan according to you? Fact is, we only have the internet and nuclear energy because the government invested in them first. But you've been Limbrainwashed into thinking "Gummit bad."

here's the problem with the praise of investing. Investment doesn't create business, consumer demand does. All bain did was make good bets, and hedge their bad ones. And if some of the little people got screwed in the process, some of you are oh, so fine with it.

Bain did well 75% of the time because in the 1990's, we had an awesome economy, 4% unemployment, and the worst thing we had to worry about in those days was whether Clinton was getting a blow job.

NO, what I remember was 800 billion spent on a stimulus that economists said was too small, and about half of it was tax breaks. I wish we had spent a lot of money on infrastructure, because history shows that when there are these boosts of spending, the economy prospers.

remember how obama was told it would fail, and then laughed after it did what he knew it would do?

Since Stimulus was never actually tried, I can't see how you can complain it was a failure.

Member how UE was not supposed to top 8% percent?

and so on and so forth

I remember ONE person said that IF the full stimulus was passed. Which isn't what happened. Do you want to selectively remember anything else?

fuck no

That sounds like a personal problem. Frankly, I think this recovery has been weak, but the root causes aren't being addressed by anyone.

Those root causes being-

Free Trade and huge trade deficits.
Income inequality
deficit spending.

Neither party is addressing those issues.

Because he isn't an evil bastard like Romney is.

NO, what I remember was 800 billion spent on a stimulus that economists said was too small, and about half of it was tax breaks. I wish we had spent a lot of money on infrastructure, because history shows that when there are these boosts of spending, the economy prospers.

Since Stimulus was never actually tried, I can't see how you can complain it was a failure.

I remember ONE person said that IF the full stimulus was passed. Which isn't what happened. Do you want to selectively remember anything else?

fuck no

That sounds like a personal problem. Frankly, I think this recovery has been weak, but the root causes aren't being addressed by anyone.

Those root causes being-

Free Trade and huge trade deficits.
Income inequality
deficit spending.

Neither party is addressing those issues.

Because he isn't an evil bastard like Romney is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O55aRrvXtio]Obama: Shovel-Ready Not as Shovel-Ready as We Expected - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back